♡︎o. Friends ⚠︎︎

"what the hell were we?"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CW: CHOKING / DIRTY TALK

Reader POV
I jolt awake at the sound of a chainsaw.
That fucking idiot is at it again?
Popee and his insane tricks...
and personality.
I mean, to be honest, I really love him.
oh, man do I love him. It was an obsession. But it was much more complicated than that.
You see, I do have feelings for him, but his personality is so bipolar, I have no idea how it'll ever last in a genuine relationship. It's too complicated at the moment.
So, as a last resort, we're basically friends with benefits.
Real fuckin' benefits. it's so weird.
But I don't care.
Anyway, it's not like there's that much to do around here anyway. Or anywhere for me to go. We're in the middle of nowhere.
All we do is basically mess around like we know a thing or two about being a part of a circus.
We are basically a circus, and I mean that as a whole being a giant frenetic pace of activity, not the actual business.
So, it's pretty much all fun and games here.
and sex and violence.
I bring my hands up to rub my tired eyes, then plop back down on my torn mattress. It was always hot enough here in the desert, so we didn't have to worry too much about having an actual sturdy home to live under. Besides the fact it rained once in a while, using individual tents as 'bedrooms' were good enough for us. And even the rain wasn't hard enough to distrupt the tents figure or it's hold in the ground, which was sort of odd, but the weather always seemed to be just right as we lived how we did.
But also, our so called 'rooms' weren't really anything.
I lay back down on my ragged mattress and stare at the tents striped walls, still hearing the piercing sound of a chainsaw from outside, while a few piles of random clothes creep up in my peripheral vision.
I turn over on my side and use my arm to cover my face, trying to do something to subside the yell of a loud chainsaw. I let out a huff and rub my fingers along the bottom of my eyes again, then bringing them up to push back my slightly disheveled hair. Sitting up from my messy pillow, I move whatever sheets were left laying on my bare legs and stand up. I make an extremely short walk to the other side of my tent, where a simple mirror leans against its frame. I eyeball my white tank top, reminded i'm wearing no bra, and then look down to my black sport shorts, hugging my unpleasant looking thighs. I stare at my self for a few more seconds before pushing a strand of hair behind my ear and letting out an annoyed huff, as I hear the roar of a chainsaw again.
I walk over to the slit of my tent, and pull it open with both hands. I stomp out and around the tent to where all the commotion is, and see Kedamono laying inside a yellow box, as Popee is standing next to him holding a red-handled chainsaw. It looked as if he was trying to saw Kedamono in half, like one of those stupid magic tricks.
I usually didn't get caught up in those unnecessary tricks and stuff unless I had to, like if I was helping Popee.
I didn't have a big role in...whatever this was...I sorta just sang and danced around for fun.
I did have my own circus outfit though, which I loved. It was a style I enjoyed, and kept me feeling like I belonged, even if I didn't do much around here but fawn at Popee.
I then place my hands gently on my hips before walking to them, Popee finally noticing my presence as I make my way over after pulling Keda apart (somehow) and turning off the chainsaw. He looks over at me and squints his eyes, as if he was examining me.
Once I finally get close enough to see, he's staring right at my chest.
"you must be fuckin' cold" he blurts.
I look down at my breasts to see my nipples are pushing right up against the white shirt.
"wrong pair of eyes, bunny boy" I say, looking back up at him, as his deep blue eyes connect with mine.
"up here-yeah, there ya go!" I say, pointing to my eyes. He throws down the chainsaw, then shrugs.
"hey...nothin' I haven't already seen" He smirks at me while chuckling a bit, causing a light pink hue to flush on my cheeks.
fuck, that smirk.
I scoff and roll my eyes, then giving him the middle-finger as a joke, while a small grin couldn't help but crawl on my own lips.
I pull my hand down, and cross my arms over my chest. He rolls his eyes, a smirk still slightly placed on his lips, as he looks over to Kedamono who is now out of the box...
and in two pieces.
His mask falls off to reveal one that is now sad, and I look up at Popee with a raised eyebrow.
"you might want to fix that, Mister Magician" I snap at him.
He then proceeds his attempt to fix Keda, only for his body to be then placed on backwards.
I let out an annoyed huff and facepalm.
"jesus, fuck" I mumble to the ground, pinching my nose in annoyance.
"are you ever good at these things?" I question Popee.
He looks over at me with reddened cheeks, and furrowed brows.
"you ever shut the fuck up?" He snaps back. I raise an eyebrow, thinking of the perfect comeback.
"why? I thought you liked hearing me" I purr, and he knows exactly how i'm teasing.
Popee growls angrily and turns back to Keda, now seeing his disfigured body. Keda's mask then falls off again to reveal a displeased expression, leaving Popee to run away in panic.
I bring my hands up to my face, rubbing my eyes once again and sighing heavily.
I look up at the sky and see as the clouds darken.
I start to feel heavy droplets on my face as I look back down at the ground.
Soon enough, it starts to pour.
I feel a hand on my shoulder, making me slightly jump, and I turn around to see Popee.
"you fix up your little boy toy over there?" I raise an eyebrow at him, feeling as the droplets get heavier over our heads. Popee walks in front of me and lets out a 'tch' before speaking.
"first of all, Kedamono is not a woman offering herself to me for sex-" Popee starts, but I cut him off as I mumble,
"I am, though-"
"-second, yes I fixed him. I'm not some psycho, I wouldn't just leave him-"
"actually, you are, but okay-"
"-be quiet!" He spits at me.
I start laughing as he rolls his eyes at me.
Feeling as the rain was getting heavier, I told him I was going inside my tent, and he then said he was coming along too, so I started walking back to my room as he followed.
Once I move the opening of my tent, I step in and grab the end of my shirt, ringing it out from being soaked.
"I can see your bare back through your shirt-" Popee starts saying, and I turn around in the middle of his sentence.
"-and your tits, okay-that's hot" He blurts.
"nothin' I haven't already seen" I mimick him from earlier, and he stomps closer to me once he realizes my teasing. I reach my hand out to the button of his onesie and slightly pull on it.
"you might wanna take this off, you're a bit wet" I say, looking up into his desire filled eyes.
"oh, yeah? what else is wet?" He purrs.
"don't get cheesy, blondie"
I bite my lip as I remove my hand from his button and walk around him, now pulling at his zipper.
I unzip his striped outfit to reveal his white tank top and blue briefs, then humming in excitement as I walk back around in front of him as he pulls off his outfit. I grab the bottom of his bunny hat and detach it's velcro, pulling it off of his head to reveal extremely messy pigtails that I go to quickly remove as well.
But then he grabs my wrists before I can, and throws me down on the mattress I was standing in front of.
"slow down, It's my turn to undress you now" He says quickly, before bringing both of his hands to pinch my hardened nipples aggressively against my white top.
"P-Popee!"
He brings his hands to the bottom of my shirt, quickly lifting it up enough to reveal myself to him.
He chuckles and kisses the valley between my now naked breasts as he has both his hands carefully kneading them.
"I love it when you scream my name"
"Popee!-I mean-hey!"
He just chuckles at my stuttering, then fully pulling my shirt over my head.
He brings his hands up to grope at my breasts quickly, before then moving one hand to wrap around my neck.
I let out an airy moan as his hand pushes against my throat, then seeing him lean down and kiss me.
The kiss is immediately rough as both of our pleasured moans fill the air.
He removes his mouth from mine, but pulls my tongue between his lips, earning heavy moans from me as he continues pushing against my neck.
I feel his other hand make its way to my shorts, slipping completely inside and down to my pussy.
I jerk my hips forward at the sudden contact against my clit and moan loudly.
"someone's excited..." He mumbles as his finger circles my sensitive bud.
"w-wait! P-Popee, I don't think-!"
"hey, Popee! y/n! you guys hungry?"
I suddenly hear Kedamono's voice, and pacing footsteps around the entrance of my tent.
I hurriedly push Popee off of me, causing him to stumble onto the floor, and then grab a baggy black shirt from the other side of my tent to cover myself with.
As soon as i'm done, I hear Kedamono's voice again.
"uh, y/n, can I come in?" He asks.
Popee sits criss-cross on my mattress and looks up at me with teasing eyes. I scoff at him, and then look back up to where I believed Keda was standing outside my tent.
"y-yes, Keda" I say, mentally scolding myself for stuttering.
I push a strand of hair behind my ear as I see Kedamono enter my tent with a smiling mask.
"I've got some chicken wings to share! you guys want some?" He says excitingly, and I smile at him.
"fuck off, you purple wolf fuck" Popee blurts, and I look over at him to see he's put his striped onesie back on, then narrow my eyes at him in annoyance.
"Popee! don't be rude" I say as he raises an eyebrow and stands up from my mattress.
"do you not want food?" I ask, and he shakes his head.
"you know the only thing I wanna eat right now, y/n, and it's not fucking chicken wings" He says, crossing his arms and batting his lashes at me.
My face completely flushes red and I look over at Keda, who's completely oblivious.
I let out a huff and look to the floor.
"I'll come hang out with you, Keda, and i'll have some food too" I say calmly, and see a mask fall to the floor revealing a much happier one on his face.
I smile at him, but then suddenly feel something graze against my ankle.
I let out an airy gasp and flinch, looking down.
I see Popee's striped tail slowly wrapping its way around my ankle, in a very possessive manner.
I look over at Popee and see an annoyed look on his face as he glares daggers at Keda.
He's so clingy.
I roll my eyes and turn back to Keda.
"I'll be out in a minute, you go wait for me" I say to him, and he nods at me before hopping out of my tent.
I turn to popee and lift up my restrained leg.
"what's this?" I ask him, gesturing to his moving tail.
He huffs and walks over to me slowly, and I raise an eyebrow at him.
Once he's in front of me, all he does is gently wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into him.
I just wrap my arms around him too, and lay my head on his chest with a sigh.
He leans his face down to my neck and starts leaving passionate butterfly kisses along my neck, while whispering 'mine' over and over again as he does so.
I bring my hand behind his head and grab a fistful of his messy yellow hair, then pull it back to have him face me.
"you can have me later" I purr, kissing his lips quickly and walking out from his grip on my body.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"tell me we weren't just friends. this doesn't make much sense"