savage|3

"I'm a savage." — Thee Stallion.
....

Amisi

I made sure the halls were cleared as the bell rang for third period to start.

Walking the hall alone, I had time to dwell until,

"Hey, do you have a pass!"

I continued to walk ignoring one of the vice principles' calls, I could hear his heavy footsteps, I grabbed my headphones. I felt a tug on my arm,

"Didn't you hear me?"

"I'm going to my locker, chill."

He looked like he wanted to smack me but he didn't, he walked away swiftly.

Luckily, my locker was on this hall and so was Justine's and her boyfriend--Pharoh's hook-up spot.

I could hear moaning and "OOOOH Roh don't stop!"

My locker was two lockers down from where they were.

I walked quietly, I turned my dial,

"Four, twenty, sixty-one."

I opened my locker, making it creak, the heavy breathing stopped.

"I'll go check it out." I heard her say, I slammed locker and practically sprinted.

"That weirdo was watching us!"

I turned around, I don't know why.

"No, I wasn't."

My eyes met Pharoh's, his minty eyes, I remember when he used to look at me with those eyes back in kindergarten.

He smirked, "Babe, she was just gettin' her book, let the girl live."

Let me live? Tuh.

"She wouldn't have to let me live, it'll be the other way around if she dares to touch me. I came to get my book, do y'all business and let me be." I prayed to myself that I would make it through the day unharmed.

I got weird stares throughout the rest of my day.

Whispers of me being cowardice and me trying to be tough spread like wildfire.

"You said that you were gonna catch me, do it."

I looked up and they seemed even bigger standing in front of me, I forgot that the girl, Deion was in my Anatomy class.

She knocked over the brain replica that sat upon my lab station.

I walked out as the lunch bell rung and we all relocated onto the yard.

She cornered me and my anxiety worsened, "Do something, bitch."

I did.

I hated that word, bitch.

It triggered me often.

She had on a book bag, therefore, I swung her large body into the concrete wall and banged her head into the wall multiple times.

She gained some unknown strength and she turned her body, uppercutting me. She clawed at my face and kicked me multiple times in my abdomen.

She threw a left hook and I caught it with a right, twisting her arm--nearly breaking it. I slammed her body to the ground and she kissed the ground I walked on, her blood proved it.

Clumps of her hair--real and fake, were in my hands and I imagine some of it was being kept as souvenirs.

Blood started to cover my knuckles as blood from her nose and scalp, ran rapidly down my arm.

She screamed for help and all I could recollect was my body rising in the air, being carried away from her bloody body.

I blacked out and I felt bad about it immediately after.