Part 1

"Papa?"

Claude de Alger Obelia, frankly, wasn't having fun living until that day.

No one dared, but if anyone did ask him, "Why do you live?" probably Claude would answer casually, "I live because I don't have any reason to die."

"Papa!"

But the very day that he met a little creature who called him father.

Claude's life was completely changed.

* * *

"Your Majesty, why did you leave so suddenly during the meeting?"

Chirp chirp

An urgent voice resounded among the birds that were singing brightly. Felix was already in a rush following the man ahead of him. But his heartless master still walked ahead, never slowing down his pace once.

"In addition, it's vandalism."

Felix scratched his forehead, recalling what had just happened in the conference room. It was not just a breakdown, but the round table contents and the papers that was placed on it were completely powdered, so it was good to say it was not a breakdown but an annihilation.

"If you're going to keep making noises, don't follow me."

"Next time, please say something in advance. Didn't you cause quite a surprise?"

"If there's nothing more to say, like today? Then that is the reason why I left the meeting room."

Earlier, Felix stood dumfoundedly in his seat for a moment and belatedly followed him out of the door. Just before that, he recalled the faces of the subjects who came into view, a sigh of admiration leaked out. The faces were all black and blue.

Oh, you deserved it. The young emperor's magic was especially smooth among the wizards in Obelia, so the objects in front of him were simply crushed with a gesture.

With what Claude showed today, does it mean next time you're powdered? Those ignorants had a warning.

"Oh, it was an ancient object made of a 500 years old Rosanna's fir tree...."

Felix felt deep sympathy for the fact that the national treasure, which had been rooted in the imperial chamber for a long time, had turned into powder in an instant. But the other party did not seem to have any reaction.

"That's better than cutting off the tongues of the three that kept talking the whole time of the meeting."

"No, of course it is, but...."

Felix was speechless with that dry recited statement.

It was because he knew better than anyone else the person in front of him.

It's been 20 years since the two of them came together. At any rate, there's no time of empty words, so in short, he knew it was not a hoax.

Only 10 days ago, 'Why don't I hit the princess of the neighboring Castorea with the rain?' He then made fun of her snake-like tongue and made Marquis Harkintos' body to a body never be seen again.

Felix groaned at the recollection of the late Marquis of Harkintos. Of course, the reason for his death was not only because he failed to keep his tongue, but also because of his alleged intimacy with Castorea.

But I could say that what the Marquis said about the empty side of Claude was the stupidest thing he'd ever done.

Why did the aristocrats, who had been trying to offer their daughters to the emperor until a few years ago, soon calmed down? Well, how many people died outside the palace during those times, should we figure out the numbers?