𝒋𝒋𝒋

request by :- chyunsync

genre : angst,smut and fluffship : jaebeom x jinyoung x jackson

ship : jaebeom x jinyoung x jackson

——;

it's so hot,so fucking hot. jackson was literally squirming around in his bed as a wave of heat hit him again,crying out in pain as his alpha isn't there for him.

he let out his pheromones,making the dorm smells like strawberry and cream.

jinyoung,another alpha in that house,smells that scent of jackson,making him hard as he can detect that jackson's in heat. he slowly went to jackbeom's room,hearing jackson's beautiful cries and whines.

"j-jaebeommie,help ! alpha,help !" he cried out as he's practically rutting himself on the bed sheet.

jackson smells so fucking good,and jinyoung know that it's wrong. so fucking wrong.

he is turned on by his best friend's omega.

and that's wrong,in every form,human or wolf. but he couldn't help it.

jinyoung went inside the room hastily,locking the door just to make sure it's safe,although he know only them both are gonna be in the dorm tonight.

"alpha? alpha help. hurt,hurt" jackson begged,eyes watering as he smells an alpha near him.

his mind is clouded,so he couldn't realise that it's not his alpha.

"help,help sseunie help" jackson begged again,as jinyoung's getting closer to him.

"shh little omega,i'll help you. now,what do we say if we take all of this off?" jinyoung said,slowly taking of jackson's pyjamas.

"alpha,off,off" jackson said,eyes begging.

now,they're all naked. skin touching each other.

"what do you want,omega? how do i help you,little one?" jinyoung asked as he marked jackson,making the omega whimper in pain.

"h-here. alpha can lick me h-here?" jackson said,bringing his fingers to his hole.

oh my fuck,he's so wet down there,so fucking wet.

"you're so,so hot,jackson ah"

jinyoung licked him,making him clench his hole in pleasure.

"d-do it again,alpha" jackson whimpered.

"patient,little omega."

he's practically fucking jackson's hole with his tongue,making that omega a moaning mess.

jackson tasted so,so fucking good.

"wanna cum,gonna cum,can alpha?" he said,his eyes blurry.