𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄

request from :- Itznot_raerae137

genre : fluff and angst ship : ot6 x jackson

ship : ot6 x jackson

——;

jackson wang,the school nerd,chubby and fat. he's that boy that sits at the back of the class,during break,he went to the library instead of eating because he didn't want to hear those mean words.

"why isn't he at the canteen? god,he finally decided to lose some weight huh?"

"he may be cute without those chubby cheeks and fat body,right?"

"he should've just kill himself honestly"

the last one hits,it made jackson snapped his head up,tears filling his eyes. never in his life,even all those comments,no one ever said about him dying,or killing himself.

he took all his things and went to the bathroom,sitting on the ground while hugging his knees,his glasses nowhere to be found.

"oh well,well. look at who we have here,jackson wang,the pathetic fucker" he heard someone said,knowing well who is it.

he looked up,facing the six people that bullies him everyday since jackson confessed to them. it was hurtful,the things they said when they rejected him.

"what are you doing here,fat boy? shouldn't you be at the gym or something?" jaebeom said,pinching his cheeks hard.

"jackson,don't you want to lose weight sometimes? like,people kept on telling you that you're fat,why can't you listen?" jinyoung said,slapping jackson's head,leaving red marks. he whimpered in response,making the six boys laugh.

"so.fucking.pathetic" bambam said,kicking him on the stomach hard.

"jackson ah,you're so stupid you know? you should never even thought about liking us" youngjae said,smirking while his fingers trailed on jackson's chin.

and it started,the pain,the suffering. jackson got kicked and slapped while hurtful comments kept on filling his ears,but what can he do? he is pathetic.

——;

it's been almost two days since what happened,and jackson didn't come to school at all. his parents were busy so they didn't notice,but the third day jackson didn't come,his teacher called his mom,asking why didn't jackson went to the school.

his parents rushed back home,worried about what happened to his son.

"jackson? baby? what happened? why didn't you went to school?" his mom asked,sitting besides him on his bed.

"were you crying earlier,sseunie?" his dad asked,noticing his red eyes.

jackson mumbled some words,before tears started to fell again.