𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄

request by :- JustAnKpopStan

genre : fluff and angst ship : ot6 x jackson

ship : ot6 x jackson

——;

jackson was at lucas',getting ready to get back home,to his boyfriends. he smiled a little at the thought of being with his boyfriends again.

"jackson! i'm gonna get you!" lucas appeared out of nowhere,shoving the curling iron on jackson's neck.

he didn't get to defend himself,it was happening to fast and that hot thing was touching his skin.

"fuck!" he swore out loud as he moved away,his neck burns terribly and his eyes watered at the pain.

"f-fuck jackson i'm sor-" lucas was cutted off with a loud cry,meaning jackson has slipped.

"lulu was mean! sseunie hurt!" jackson screamed,rubbing his red eyes. he tried to touch the place where the iron hitted,immediately flinching away as he couldn't bare the pain.

after a few minutes,bruises started to form,making lucas panic.

"fuck,jackson are you okay?" he asked,looking at his friend guiltily.

"hey,it's okay! can you pass me some lotion though?" jackson reassures,smiling softly.

once lucas gave him the vanilla lotion,he poured some on his hand before softly and carefully rubbing the bruises,small whimpers leaving his lips.

"i'm so sorry,jacks. i'll buy you some drinks when you go back?" lucas offered,smiling gently.

"you better,asshole"

——;

"thank you,lucas! see you later!" jackson said,waving while walking towards the door,coming inside the apartment,feeling excited to meet his boyfriends.

"had fun,baby?" jaebeom asked as jackson came in,pulling him close while kissing his forehead.

"hmm! but sseunie misses his daddy" jackson whispered.

"jackson? what is this?" mark asked,appearing out of nowhere as he noticed the bruises on jackson's neck. he started to touch it,making jackson flinched away because of the pain.

"sseunie? what is this?" jinyoung asked,eyes looking like he's being betrayed.

"n-no it's not what you think abou-"

"why are you still whoring around? did you forget that you have boyfriends?!" jaebeom yelled,pushing jackson away.

"n-no i s-swear it's a m-mark-"

"yeah,it's a love mark from that lucas guy huh?" youngjae hissed,looking pissed.

jackson's eyes started to water,it wasn't supposed to be like this! he's supposed to come back home,cuddle together with his boyfriends while watching movies.

"hyung? do you really think we could believe you?" bambam said,his tone sounding like he's disappointed.

"it was a curling iron! lucas suddenly shoved it into my neck! i swear it's nothing!" jackson explained as he was on the verge of crying.

"cheater" yugyeom spatted out and it was his last straw,tears started to fell as he ran off inside his room,slamming the door and locking it after.

he sat behind the door,wrapping his arm around his knees as he lets out another pained sob. even his boyfriends couldn't trust him.

he looked at the mirror,staring at his neck,looking at the bruises. he really is hopeless.

'don't i deserve better'

——;

the boys were sitting on the living room,the tension was too heavy and none of them dared to speak up.

suddenly,mark's phone rang and he quickly pick it up.

"hello? who is this?"

"mark hyung! i'm lucas,jackson's friend"

"oh so you're that lucas guy,huh?"

"hyung,is jackson okay?"

"why do you care so much" mark was annoyed because why the hell is lucas caring about jackson too much.

"hyung,i accidentally,i mean i playfully shoved a curling iron to him,not knowing it would hit his neck! and it leaves bruises so i thought that it was okay checking up on him. i called his phone and he didn't pick it up,so i call you"

wait,what the fuck?

"wait,is this true?"

"i wouldn't be lying for fuck's sake! now,answer my question,is jackson okay?"

"i'll call you later,bye"

"hyung? who is it?" jaebeom asked as he got up from his place.

"it's lucas,jackson's friend" mark said,staring at his boyfriends.

" what does he want? he got jackson already" yugyeom scoffed.

"no! we all got it wrong! lucas explained to me that he playfully shoving a curling iron on jackson's neck,leaving bruises. and he called me to check up on jackson as jackson didn't pick his phone up" mark explained,feeling guilty.

the other boys hang their heads down,feeling bad for not trusting their boyfriend,their baby.

"what should we do? talk to him?" bambam asked.

"we should,like right now" youngjae said,already moving.

they knocked jackson's door three times,before hearing a soft yet painful 'come in' that broke their heart.

"baby" jaebeom breathed out as he saw how broken jackson looked,sitting on the floor while staring at the window with his lifeless eyes.

"we are so,so sorry baby" jinyoung said,getting closer to jackson.

"n-no! y-ywou n-no trust sseunie!" jackson shuttered out,flinching away.

"baby,lucas told us the truth. we are so sorry as we should trust you the first time you told us" mark said,looking at jackson with his guilty eyes.

now,all of them are looking at jackson with their puppy eyes while pouting,begging for the little's forgiveness.

"ywou won't yell? won't gwet mwad at sseunie?" jackson asked,bringing his pinky up.

"promise,my baby" jaebeom said he combined jackson's pinky with his own.

"now! dada awnd all wil hwave punishment because ywou all were bad boys!" jackson exclaimed,puffing his cheeks out.

"what's our punishment,pretty princess?" youngjae chuckled softly,kissing jackson's hand.

"ywou must cuddle sseunie all week!"

——;

now,they're laying on a bed together on the largest room,watching disney a movie together,laughing and giggling with each other.

"dada wooks!" jackson said,holding jaebeom's hand.

"my baby is so pretty" jaebeom said before kissing jackson's lips softly,making jackson blushed.

"my pretty baby is pink! sseunie is so cute!" bambam said,ruffling jackson's hair.

"n-no ~ bammie sseunie ish nwot cute!" jackson pouted.

"you're our cutest baby"