𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 / 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒃𝒆𝒐𝒎

request by :- nonanon15

genre : fluff and angstship : ot6 x jackson (but jackbeom is the main ship)

ship : ot6 x jackson (but jackbeom is the main ship)

——;

jackson is a bookworm and nerd and a very introverted person,and he's only close with his popular six [only] friends. his best friends and him are totally different.

they're popular and bad boys,while jackson is a total softie who wears oversized hoodies and things 24/7. his friends are protective too,protecting him from his bullies.

"j-jaebeom hyung,can you buy me that milk?" jackson asked,looking up with his puppy eyes. although he wore glasses,doesn't mean his puppy eyes would be covered by those.

jaebeom stared at him while his mouth formed into 'o' shaped,making mark dodged his elbow to his side.

"oh? yeah i'll go buy some for you" jaebeom quickly said,snapping out of his dreamland.

"buy some for me too,hyung?" bambam asked while making fake pout.

"buy it yourself,brat. i don't have money" jaebeom said,bambam's snort was all the reply he got.

"beommie hyung! just buy some for bammie,i'll pay half of it" jackson said.

"aish sseun ah,it's okay. fine,i'll buy it for him too" jaebeom sighed before getting up to go and buy the milk.

"jacksonnie,do you want to come over today? we can play games and watch movie together?" jinyoung offered. jackson lives with his mom while his friends live together in a dorm.

"actually nyoung ah,i have to work today! my boss called and my mom wanted some help" jackson said,smiling guiltily.

"don't overwork yourself,jackson. it's not good" mark said,feeling concerned.

"aish,it's okay hyung! i want to help mummy out so that we can live a better life!" jackson said while smiling brightly.

"your heart is made of gold,jackson hyung"

——;

the boys sat on their living room,watching television and some of them are reading.

"how do you all feel about jackson?" yugyeom suddenly asked,almost making jinyoung dropping his book.

"why so sudden buddy?" bambam asked back.

"nothing it's just,he's adorable and so cute you know?" yugyeom said,knowing how true his words are.

"i'm going to ask him out,he's too cute to resist" jaebeom announced,earning few loud shocked gasps.

"you can't do that! i'm planning to ask him out tomorrow!" youngjae whined.