𝒋𝒋𝒋

request by :- Itznot_raerae137

genre : angst and fluff ship : jaebeom x jinyoung x jackson

ship : jaebeom x jinyoung x jackson

(shshsh let me explain real quick,i don't know how pregnancy works so i'm sorry if it's wrong :/)

——;

today is their two year anniversary,so jackson decided to make it special and jackson already has suprise for both his boyfriends. he's currently pregnant three months,and he wanted to tell his boyfriends tonight.

he took a day off while his boyfriends just went to work like always,not waking him up in the morning. he thought that they're gonna let him sleep for awhile so he isn't upset. during lunch time,he texted his boyfriend.

jaebeommie <3

hyung !! will you and jinyoung come home for lunch?
you should !! i made y'all's favourite !!
hyung :(( answer me :((

busy,jinyoung too.

jackson is now confused and hurt,his boyfriends just ditched him for work. well,he has to eat alone then. but he remembers,he'll meet them during dinner so he cheered up a little.

——;

it's late,and his boyfriends still aren't home. he baked some cake and pies,knowing it's jaebeom's and jinyoung's favourite. jackson,feeling tired,fell asleep on the table. but he was woken up with the sound of the door being closed.

"hyung? jinyoung? you're home !! let's eat shall we?" jackson said,running towards jinyoung to cling to him. jinyoung slowly pushed him with a disgusted expression.

"why...?" jackson asked,feeling hurt.

"we've already eat. what's the deal anyways? why did you even bother to bake some cake and pies?" jaebeom asked,feeling confused.

"y-you don't remember what date is it today?" jackson asked,leaning towards the table.

"no? it's a normal date,nothing special" jinyoung shrugged,tiredness filling his body.

jackson felt his eyes watering,looking at his boyfriends.

"it's our t-two years anniversary. d-don't you r-remember?" jackson shuttered out,looking at his boyfriends who just shrugged their shoulders.

"so? nothing big,jackson ah. oh? do you have anything to say?" jaebeom asked.

jackson took a deep breath,before slowly showing them a picture of their twins.