𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 (1)

request by :- WelcomeFellowGay

(lol i figured out that maybe it'll be better to not post the request / prompt so that you didn't get any spoiler lol. tell me if you didn't like this !!)

genre : fluff and angst and smut (not between the members) (i'm not sure if this'll be triggering so ⚠️)
ship : ot6 x jackson

——;

the bar was so full tonight,jackson finally get to rest as his co worker arrived,taking over his place for awhile. he leaned over the counter,suddenly curious about some people that just arrived.

his eyes widened as he saw the six boys that's super famous in their university,not to mention that they're also his crush. he felt his cheeks getting warm as he saw them getting closer to him.

"w-what do you need?" jackson asked as he saw their eyes scanning him,not that he minded tho. they're good friends after all,it's just they never really talk about their past and background with each other.

"sweet,give me the best you got,pumpkin" youngjae said,winking right after.

jackson smiled at youngjae's flirty behaviour,he was used to this.

"god,you guys want to get drunk on monday's night?" jackson questioned,but still making his way to make the drinks.

"sugar,we're too stressed from our jobs" jaebeom said,chucking down his drink.

jinyoung chuckled at jaebeom's statement,they just came back from killing their enemies,well they're mafias after all.

"you guys smell like shit" jackson squinted his nose,remembering the familiar scents. he has been through a lot after all,although he's just 23.

"oh jackson,have you finish your psychology's homework?" mark asked and jackson groaned.

"ugh don't remind me of that,it was so hard. luckily i've done it. the due date tomorrow's doe" jackson said.

"can you by any chance,teach me?" mark asked,pouting a little and jackson's heart beats faster at that so he immediately nod.

"ew man,no pouting you're like old and scary" bambam said,making the rest of them laugh except from mark.

"get ready to get smacked later,fucker" mark said.

they spent their time with talking and laughing,getting drunk except from jackson as he still needed to work. when he was serving customers their drinks,suddenly the boys called him.

"hyung,we need to back,youngjae hyung is not feeling well" yugyeom informed.

"wait,do you have any medicine? want me to buy some? anything that i can help?" jackson panicked.

"hyung! it's okay really,thank you and stay safe! anything,please contact us" bambam said as he picked youngjae up.

"byebye sseunie,take care!" jaebeom,jinyoung and mark said as they waved their goodbyes,giving reassuring smile to him.

he sighed a little before returning the smile,showing off his cute smile.

he went to the kitchen after he took some orders,humming happily as he shift is about to end. when he was walking towards the crowd,suddenly he was pulled toward a room,he knew what room is it and he never went inside it.