𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄

genre : fluff and angst ⚠️self harm warning⚠️ship : ot6 x jackson

ship : ot6 x jackson

——;

jackson was laying down on his bed,playing with his phone while watching cartoons. his eyes glossy and lips forming into an adorable pout,meaning he has slipped. no one was in the dorm so he felt safe slipping.

"sseunie wanna pway with cookie monsta!" he said to himself,walking towards his closet and bringing out a cookie monster plushie.

the boys knew jackson's addiction with baby things like plushies and all his clothes are usually the softer ones,with cartoons as the design. jackson was super embarrassed when the boys first find out,but they quickly reassured him telling him that it was okay,it is cute.

the boys were rather confuse than finding it weird,but then jackson would always act soft and baby around them. but jackson,never ever slipped in front of the boys because he thought they will be disgusted by him and it would bring down the team.

he would usually slip when he was alone in the dorm or at his personal studio,meaning he has to take care of himself.

he wrapped himself with his blanket,making himself look like an adorable burrito,giggling softly at the movie he was watching,lilo and stitch.

he didn't heard anyone coming in as he was too distracted by the movie.

the other six boys coming inside the room after their japanese schedule,was obviously tired but missing their crushes and also bandmate,rushing towards jaebeom and jackson's shared room,peeking through the door before actually coming in.

"sseunie wanna pway with cwookie!" jackson said before burying his face into that plushie.

the boys let out a few soft gasps,shocked to say the least. they came inside the room,suprising jackson.

"w-what c-chu doin' h-here" jackson shuttered out,hiding his face with his sweater paws.

the boys cooed at jackson's cute actions,their heart clench painfully inside.

"jacks? you a little?" mark asked as he learned about little space when he was younger because he has a friend who is a little too.

'big jackson trusts them,little jackson can trust them too'  jackson thought inside his head,nodding dumbly.

"aw,it's all okay baby" jaebeom cooed,bringing jackson close.

"beommie! sseunie wants food? hungwy" jackson said,looking up at jaebeom with his wide puppy eyes.

knowing his weakness too well,jaebeom smiled softly before picking jackson up,bringing him to the kitchen.

"what do you want to eat,prince? nyoung will cook for you" jinyoung offered as he is the best cook in the group.