𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

request by :- jiminarmyuwu27

genre : fluffship : jinyoung x jackson

genre : fluff
ship : jinyoung x jackson

——;

jackson woke up early on that day,feeling little. so he decided to sleep back as it was still early,but something stopping him.

he stared at his boyfriend,his caregiver,his daddy,his best friend and his everything. jinyoung got his arm wrapped around jackson's bare waist,making jackson smile lovingly at him.

jackson couldn't sleep without someone hugging him,or other way around,and jinyoung would always be there for him. he'd hug jackson when they're falling asleep,and never letting it go.

jackson remembered the first time jinyoung confessed to him.

it was late night,at the dorm and inside jackson's room,while the other boys were watching dramas while resting.

jackson was reading a poetry book,as it was his favourite book because jinyoung bought it for him.

he remembered jinyoung coming in after knocking the door for three times,with a small smile on display.

he remembered how jinyoung sat besides him,making him put the book aside and gives jinyoung all his attention.

that younger boy was rubbing his inner thigh,making him shudder a little. he remembered how jinyoung slowly brought his lips to jackson's,slowly yet deeply.

he remembered how jinyoung slowly cupped his face,continuing the kiss. he remembered jinyoung telling him how much he loves jackson and wanted to be his boyfriend.

jackson just stared at him,slowly nodding his head while continue to kiss jinyoung.

jackson remembered their first sex.

it was mind blowing,how jackson loses his virginity to someone that he can trust and love forever. a promise was sealed on that day. a promise that they won't love each other any more and any less,just the way they're right now. and they're happy with it.

he remembered how jinyoung slowly trailed thin and long his fingers on jackson's body,making him shudder. he remembered how jinyoung whispered sweet nothings to him,making him feel safe.

he remembered how jinyoung slowly and gently caressing his body after the sex,wanting him to feel no pain. jinyoung wanted nothing but jackson to be happy.

jinyoung might be a mean dom but he's an aftercare king.

he remembered their first argument,it was stupid really. it wasn't really like argument,they were kind off bickering because jackson loves to steal jinyoung's hoodie and sweatshirts.

jackson loves to feel his boyfriend.

he remembered the first time they celebrate their anniversary,it was raining and cold,so they decided to stay in. they woke up in each other arms,spending a few minutes giggling and cuddling together,admiring each other's beauty.

after getting ready,they decided to watch a few movies,until jackson suddenly said that he wanted to bake some cookies. jinyoung,being a perfect boyfriend he is and not wanting to disappoint jackson,agreeing on that idea.

they went to the kitchen together,still laughing and giggling. jackson and jinyoung both wanted some chocolate chip cookies,and luckily,they do have the ingredients.

it was messy,flour was spread out on their faces,some on the floor too. but the result was fantastic,the cookies were perfect and delicious. they kept it inside a jug,writing some silly stuff on that like 'wang gae park gae' 'together forever' 'jinyoungie's a star!'
'i love you <3'

it was cute. they are cute.

jackson remembered how jinyoung is always there to give him reassurance,when he isn't feeling himself,when he's reading all those hate comments again.

he remembered how jinyoung would slowly pull him into a hug, kissing his forehead and head softly,before whispering how much jackson actually mean to jinyoung and got7.

he remembered how jinyoung would act petty when jackson went out to eat meat with bambam.

he remembered how jinyoung would kiss him roughly when they're having an angry sex.

he remembered how jinyoung would treat him like a prince when he's a little.

he loves jinyoung,and he will always do.

"jackson? you're up early today huh?" jinyoung said,already waking up from his sleep.

"uh? yeah! i wanted to go back to sleep,but i remembered some things" jackson said,burying himself in jinyoung's chest.

"are you okay? did anything happened?" jinyoung asked,pulling jackson closer to him.

"nothing happened,i promise. i just remembered our early days" jackson whispers,kissing jinyoung's neck.

"we were so chaotic and energetic,but now we're kinda relaxed you know? but we don't love each other any less,right?" jinyoung said,playing with jackson's soft brown hair.

"i love you too much to stop loving you,jinyoung ah" jackson said,giggling.

"are you still hurting from yesterday? as i know,i didn't went that rough" jinyoung said,feeling confused as jackson's being more clingy.

"you should really know your size before saying that you're being gentle. you fuck like an animal,babe" jackson said,kissing jinyoung.

"you like it though" jinyoung said,making jackson hum in agreement.

they stayed like that for awhile,listening to each other's heart beat.

"nyoungie? i will always love you,you know that right?" jackson said,eyes glossy.

"baby,i love you. from your soft brown hair,your small head,your big puppy eyes,your sharp nose,your pink lips and to your amazing body. your thick thighs that you think it's fat while it's just being pretty,just like the rest of you.."

"...your big and gold heart,making people fell for it everytime. i love you,jackson wang,and will always do"

——;

this is bad i'm so sorry it's like three am here