Mindscape

Will opened his eyes to find himself in the familiar realm that he fought that wolf in. With all the buildings still looking like human design. Pleased to see that the thing hadn't gotten out he took a step forward.

"What even is this place. Some kind of different dimension?" He said to himself as he walked down the asphalt of the road. Seeing that despite being a large city, he was the only one here.

"This is the mindscape." Said an all to familiar voice form all around him.

Startled, he subconsciously summoned an energy sword. The twin prongs of plasma crackling being the only further sound he heard. He cautiously looked around him to see where the monster was. But he couldn't see a trace of it.

He then summoned a desert eagle for his left hand. Scanning for any sign of movement from anywhere. Flickering to anywhere the artificial sun shines a shadow on.

"Ok, I'm probably just going crazy. Because apparently the alien monster bitch is talking to me now." He assured himself as he somehow knew how to deactivate the sword. He then placed it on his belt with the desert eagle.

"Your not crazy, but I was." He simply heard. He tensed up again as his hand went toward the pistol. Wrapping his hand around the grip, ready to pull it at a moment's notice.

"Follow me." He heard. Then, from the corner of his eye. A little ball of whisky green and black smoke hovered at the corner of an intersection. He then saw it move down the street and away from sight.

"Why does this feel like a trap." He said to himself.

"Well, I can summon anything I want. I'm not going in unarmed." He told himself again. He then thought on what he wanted. And in a flash of light in front of him, there was a set of T-60 power armor. But now it was made of the same materials as the Astartes armor. And with the same electronics and shield generator as Mjolnir.

He walked up to it and twisted the handle to open it. It popped open with a mechanical hiss as the plates separated. He then climbed through the back and settled into the armor. The plates aroujd back then closed and clicked shut. He then noticed that where the fusion core bar was, was now a percentage bar that read 'Fusion Reactor Output'.

'Well, that was good.' he then summoned the last thing he wanted to bring with him. And in a flash of light a heavy Booger appeared in his hands. The several hundred pund weapon felt like it only weighed a fraction of that with his new Gem strength and the Power Armor. He then saw the shield bar from Halo 3 fill up on his HUD. And for a final touch, he summoned a green stone invaded in brass colored metal tied with a leather cord around his neck. Because if somehow he was separated from the armor and all the weapons, then he'd have an magic works form the Amulet books.

"Alright, ready to go." He told himself as he then walked over to where the ball went to.

He rounded the intersection corner and saw the ball was standing twenty feet in front of him.

He tensed on the trigger of the Grim Dark weapon. His hands clenched in the sck to armor. He knew he could face whatever this thing could throw at him.

He then took the step forward and soaked toward the ball.

"Stay a bit in front of me. I wanna keep you where I can see you." He told it through the speakers in the helmet. The ball seemed to hear and it floated a few feet in front of him.

So he walked down several streets the ball seemed to lead him down. His thundering steps would be able to be heard for several dozen feet. But he had the feeling that beside him, the only one here was the...thing.