chapter 2

Leondre's pov
I woke up this morning in so much pain I almost passed out again. I didn't remember why immediately and then I remembered. I made my way downstairs. I didn't remember how I got home or anything. My mom was at the table in the dining room. Talking on the phone. She didn't see me at first and I heard her say, yes, is a month good? Ok. Thank you.
I walked into the room and when my mom saw me her face softened and she said, oh honey, are you feeling better?
Yeah... I replied
I have good news! She said. I'm worried now. You are starting at the other school in one month. And during that month you will recover and tell me everything truthfully. I froze. My brain didn't think. My body was numb. What? I whispered. I wanted to yell at her. Or at least talk in a normal voice. But something was in my throat and I could barely breath. Before I knew it, hot tears.sting my eyes and my vision was blurred. I ran up to my room and locked my door. How could she do this? I may not have friends there, but that's where I practically grew up. And the teachers are so nice.
I eventually decided to go back down and try to talk her out of it.

Charlie's pov
After the situation with Leondre I was a little afraid of that school. I asked Harvy about it and he nervously said that that had been going on a little bit he didn't know much about it. Harvy used to go to that school but he was suspended for who knows what. He loved the basketball program there and was allowed to continue that. It's an after school subject. He said that he was acquainted with Leondre but didn't really know him that well. Not much has happened in the month since I met Leondre. I realized also that he probably didn't even remember what I looked like. I had almost forgotten about him and had a lot of other things to think about. Like how Madame Janette had given us all about twenty worksheets for French lessons and Mr Mark's is going to assign us to other classmates on Tuesday and our art teacher Mrs Allison wants us to make a charcoal drawing of the Taj Mahal. I had barely done my French homework and drawn half of my Taj Mahal when I skidded into class. late. My teacher sent me to detention where I spent the last of my hour writing a paper about the benefits of being on time. At lunch I me Harvy at our table and I asked him what I missed. He said I missed a lecture on the history of great Britain. I rolled my eyes and said what a disappointment. Then Amara came over too our table. Hi charlie . She said(Amara is my cousin). I guess Harvy told you about the new kid. Uh, no he didn't actually. I said side eyeing him. Oh. She said. Well he's over there. His name is Leondre.
Ok I'm just gonna post short chapters and post alot. Word count 537.