chapter 10 (I'm so proud)

Leondre's pov
At dinner (lasagna) I noticed Charlie kept looking up at Harvy and Amara and then smiling down at his plate. Mom talked about dessert (baked Alaska instead of cake) and I laughed when Charlie told mom about Harvy and Amara kissing. They don't seem too mind a lot but yeah. After dinner they all brought the presents too the table. Harvy have me his first. It was in a pretty big bag and when I opened it it turned out too be a big hoodie that was probably 4 sizes too big. I put it on and it almost went down to my knees. We laughed about it and he said that he didn't know what I liked. Then Amara have me hers. She knows everything about me because she is my cousin. It was a small drawstring bag and it jangled as I held it. It's rings isn't it? I asked. She smiled. I opened it and sure enough, four or five rings were in the bottom of it. One was silver and thick with no decorations, there were two matching gold bands, one black stone one with a small blue turquoise in it, and the last one was a purple plastic ring with a toy butterfly. Like something out of a kinder egg. Wow Amara. Nice. I laughed, holding up the plastic dinky ring.she laughed. That one is from my little brother. She said. We passed around and admired the rings and laughed at the dinky one. So do you guys want too watch a movie now? I asked. Excuse me, but what about me? Said Charlie, indignantly. Oh, sorry Charlie. I said. I didn't know if he had a present and I didn't want too make him feel bad by me expecting one of he didn't. One sec. He said. He ran out of the room and came back with an enormous box. What the heck!? What is that? I asked. Did you get me a dishwasher?! No silly. He said. Open it. So I did. I will never in a million years forget that sight. A mic and a mic stand, speakers, headphones, and a bunch of other recording equipment. Charlie! I said. Do you even have a house anymore!? We all laughed at that. Wow. I was speechless. Charlie! Was all I could say. Whaaaat??? Has he gone crazy?! Wow.

Charlie's pov
After supper we did gifts. Harvy gave him an oversized hoodie. Amara gave him rings. He seemed too really like them. Maybe he collects them. He seemed too have forgotten about my gift, or maybe he didn't know that I had one. Either way he seemed very excited when he got it. But here's the interesting part. His mum was in the kitchen washing dishes and while he inspected the equipment Harvy and Amara went off probably too start kissing again. Thank you Charlie! He said. It's AMAZING! You're welcome. I said. Anything for my friend! Of course he hugged me (write in the comments how many chapters Leo has hugged people. I might be over doing it...😂) and then he kissed my hair. I mean, he doesn't know better! I told him that it was normal. I didn't really know what too do so I asked if he wanted help setting it up. Ok, he said.

Leondre's pov
I was ranting over how amazing the equipment was, when I got an idea. That time Charlie kisses my head and acted like it was normal, I already knew that it wasn't. I wondered what his reaction would be if I kissed him. Before I could have second thoughts, I went right in and kissed his head. His hair smelled like Watermelon and was really soft. It was a weird feeling, kissing another boy, but in all honesty, I didn't really mind. It was rather pleasant, actually. That's when I started too question my sexuality. Was I actually bi? I never actually remember crushing on a girl. Was I gay? And did I like Charlie? I shook these thoughts from my mind, as I studied Charlie's reaction. He seemed a little awkward but composed. If he knew it wasn't normal to kiss a friend, did he like me? Questions for another time. Surly Google would have theories. Perhaps it could help.

Haha! I'm doing so good!!! (Not with the word count, but with the story) I'm so proud! Chapter 10 people!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've only been writing for about 2 weeks! Please vote and follow if you are enjoying this story! And if you aren't a bambino, look up bars and melody. P.L.E.A.S.E..you will not regret.
I luv you all!!
-Me
Ps. Word count 784. 😑😑😑