chapter 13

Leondre's pov
Whuddami gonna doooo?? Charlie's going too ask why I was cutting, and I can't well say I want you too like me! Because that is so stupid. When we got too his house we sat on his bed. As weird as it is, I feel quite a bit better! But that went down considerably when Charlie said, so why did you do it? What should I say? What would you have said? The only thing that I could come up with, is mood swings. Mood swings? What a sad answer. But in a way, that is actually what it was. Nobody I know would have gotten so upset about something like that! In fact, I don't usually either.
PLS READ THIS: If you are thinking that this is stupid and this is not how depression works, it's different for everyone, and I do actually have experience with this stuff, but if you can't really understand what is happening, basically Leo is bottling things up and this was the breaking point. This does happen irl so no hate pls.
What was I thinking? Why would I cut when we had guests? It was bound too happen.
Mood swings? Charlie asked. Well, not really, it's hard too explain. Can you try? He asked. Well bottling things up, and not being open is maybe part of it. I said. And wanting things-
Like what? He interrupted.
A-attention. I suppose. And um, well, for people to care about me.... Too be normal and have a normal life, two parents that love each other, someone who will be there and listen when I need it a talk when I need it, someone who will love me and tell me so. Maybe just a good friend. I finished.
Am I not doing that? Charlie asked. Am I not a good friend?
He didn't sound angry or hurt. Just sad.
No! I said. You are the friend that I always wanted! I just didn't know that! If you weren't that friend, you would have left me cutting in the bathroom. Who would have done that though? He asked. It's not me being the ideal friend, that's me being a decent person!
No. You're different. I said.
Am I though? He asked quietly.
You are. Believe it. I said.
I looked into his eyes and found comfort. Simultaneously, we leaned forward and hugged. *again😂*
--- 1 hour later ---
Me and Charlie wanted too play video games and had both admitted that we liked Mario kart best. Here I am, with my head in his lap and his elbows on my head, playing Mario kart. I won he teased. I wunnit! I wunnit! I was playing sideways. I said. That's the only reason why. Suuuure. He said. We played again and again until the screen started.Too go fuzzy and I had too fight too keep it in focus. Suddenly, the tv changed the perspective and we were in the cars. I was racing and I saw Charlie a little ahead. Then in bowzers car, I saw Harvy. He looked at me and laughed with a smirk on his face. He came ramming into me and I fell out of my car. Then I saw the rest of his gang charging at me in their cars. The wheels and painted metal were inches away from my face-

Charlie's pov
Moos swings. Da fuq? What kind of an answer is that? He must be lying. Moos swings? I asked dryly. Well not really, it's hard to explain. He said, but I'm not letting this drop. Can you try? I asked. I needed too know. Well, he said he looked nervous and a little uncomfortable, but this is important. Well, bottling things up and not being open is maybe part of it, he said. And wanting things - he wanted things? What could he want? What might be need? Like what? I asked before he went on. A-attention, he said
I suppose. And um, well, for people to care about me.... Too be normal and have a normal life, two parents that love each other, someone who will be there and listen when I need it a talk when I need it, someone who will love me and tell me so. Maybe just a good friend. He finished. Wow. A good friend? I had tried really hard to be a good friend. Where had I gone wrong? Am I not doing that? Am I not a good friend? I asked. I know it sounds like I'm angry, but I was just really upset. Was I not someone he could rely on? I loved this boy, but I'm not even a good friend?
No! He said suddenly. You are the friend that I always wanted! I just didn't know that! If you weren't that friend, you would have left me cutting in the bathroom. What? Anyone would have stopped him doing that. I'm not some special person.
Who would have done that though? That's not me being the ideal friend, that's me being a decent person! I said, on the verge of tears. No. You're different. He insisted. Am I though? I didn't really think so. You are. Believe it. He said, Looking into my eyes. He was telling the truth. Maybe I am special. And he was too. You know what happens next so...
after we were playing Mario kart with his head snuggled in my lap.  I love this guy. I zoomed past the finish line way before Leondre. I won it! I won it! I teased. He insisted that I only won because his head was sideways. Haha. I laughed. We played cor.a bit longer. I was going around my second lap, when Leo ran into a wall and stopped moving. I looked into my lap and his eyes were closed. Aww. Cutie. I turned off the game with the remote and looked at Leondre sleeping for a while. He really was quite adorable. He mumbled something that I couldn't understand. A few moments later when my legs started falling asleep and I was wondering how too move without waking him up, his eyes opened suddenly and he started panting. Charlie? He asked. You woke up! Good morning silly! I said. He looked confused. I'm joking it's 12:45. I said. Oh. He said. How long have I been sleeping? Only about half an hour. I said. Oh. He said. I had a weird dream. Yeah? I asked. What was it? Well, we were playing Mario kart, but then we were in them, and I don't really remember what happened next, but I was on the road and a bunch of my old bullies were trying to run me over, except that Harvy was there. He said. Haha. That's a bit weird. I said. Then a random ad popped up on the tv about Britain's got talent auditions. Hey Charlie! Laughed Leo. You should audition! I laughed. Not unless you joined me! I said. Haha. We made a few more jokes about it and then we fell asleep.
Hiya!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry it took so long.😅😅😅 I think I'm going too cut a little slack on posting so often. I'm sorry!!😅. But the next chapter is going too be posted on May 30th and it's going too be a special chapter because my best supporter is turning 13! I'm not gonna say who they are for internet reasons but the next chapter is going to be AMAZING😄😄😄😄 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Word count is 1275!
Bye