chapter 3

Leondres pov
I walked into my new school and was introduced to a student who would be helping me around for my first few days. Her name is Amara. you may have noticed by now that I did not win that argument with my mom.as I was walking toward my class I noticed a tall boy with dirty blond hair walking out of it. I don't think he noticed me though. Amara said that that was her cousin Charlie. I walked into my classroom and looked around. My teacher told me to introduce myself. Hi I'm Leondre Devries. I was about to say I liked rap when I spotted a familiar face. The boy that used to bully me the worst before he got expelled. This school would be no better than the last.

Charlie's pov
Leondre? Maybe it was a different Leondre? I looked around and saw him right away. He was sitting alone at a table. There were a few girls eyeing him. He was sort of hot if you were gonna get down too it. I said to Amara and Harvy, I'm gonna go say hi. As I was walking toward his table he looked up. He looked terrified for a second and then he quickly gathered his stuff and headed for the washroom as fast as he could go without running. Why would he do that? I followed him into the bathroom. Then realized that it was a bit weird to follow someone into a bathroom that you don't know. And he didn't know me so he didn't know why. I decided that I would come back to it later.

Leondre's pov
I'm sitting at the cafeteria alone.casting my eye around the caf I notice Amara with the boy who bullied me, I think his name is Harold or something. and the tall dirty blond boy what if she is just going too hurt me. I want a new person too help me around school, but I'm too scared too ask. Suddenly I see the.tall boy stand up and walk towards me. I quickly pack up my stuff and hurry out of the caf. I get to the bathroom and lock myself in one of the stalls. I hear the boy come in after me and I try to be silent. I hear him leave and I let out my breath. I'm safe for now.
If you got this far, thank you thank you thank you. If you are enjoying this than I would recommend reading party mistakes and what has been made of the end of all things. I am warning you, the end of all things is not finished and you will most likely die.😂 word count 457
Thank you