chapter 11

Charlie's pov
When we went too bed, sleeping arrangements were a problem. There was Leo's bed, and two single mattresses on the floor which ment that two people could be on the floor and one on the bed, and we don't know where the other will sleep. Harvy and Amara wanted too sleep on the floor. I offered Leo the bed because it's his. Then he offered it too me because I was the guest. Finally we came up with a plan. We leaned the bed frame against the wall(somehow)and put two more mattresses on the floor. That ment that we each had space and no one got the better bed. Amara was on one end and Leo was on the other. I was beside Leo and Harvy was beside Amara. We stayed up talking late into the night and heard Harvys story about how his mum got Leo the hoodie found out (thanks to Harvy) why my mum bought the stuff because she shipped us. Than Amara and Harvy Said that they shipped us too. We were talking about fortnite when we realized that Leondre was sleeping. He didn't snore, he looked calm and peaceful. He just breathed deeply smiling slightly. Harvy and Amara fell asleep in each other's arms. I have Leo's hair a quick kiss before going too sleep. My last thoughts as I drifted off were, hmm. I must be gay. I definitely like Leo

Leo's pov
It took a while too get the sleeping arrangements set up but when we did I liked the arrangements alot. I decided that I did have a crush on Charlie. I heard them talking about fortnite when we were in bed and fortnite bores me anyway so I pretended too sleep in hopes that they would stop. They did too. As I was finally drifting off to sleep I felt a soft kiss on my hair. Smiling vaguely I drifted off too sleep.
*****
I was woke in the night because I felt cramped and squished. When I opened my eyes however I felt my cheeks burn. Charlie had one arm wrapped around my waist and the palm of his other hand was against my chest. To my embarrassment, I also had both of my arms around Charlie's neck, pulling him to me. I had very mixed feelings. First, it's very pleasurable, second, I am 13. Third, I don't even know if he is lgbtq++ or he could be homophobic, but Charlie's nicer than that. I tried too wriggle out of his grasp when I heard-- please don't go! I need you!! Awwww! I crawled over next too him. And held him in a hug. He started too get more sleepy. I lay him down and he started smiling, so I lay down next too him and he snuggled up in my arms. I smiled down at Charlie. He was a cute boy. I kissed his hair again and fell asleep for the second time. When I woke up in the morning, Harvy and Amara were already up. Charlie was still asleep and clutching onto me. He had his head snuggled up to my chest and his arms were wrapped around one of mine. I snuck out of his grasp and got dressed keeping an eye on him to make sure that he didn't wake while I was half naked. I was just leaving the room when I heard his phone ding. He rolled over and grabbed it. Morning! I said. Oh hi Leo! He said. I walked over and sat down. He was looking at what had just been sent too him. What the fuck!? He said. What? I asked. Umm... Nothing. He said. I grabbed his phone and looked at it. He had one message from Harvy and one message from Amara. They were the same. They said, what a cute couple you make. It had a photo of me and Charlie sleeping. Charlie in his attached position. I laughed. Yeah, you were like that when I woke up. His face burned like the sun. Omg I'm sorry! He said. Haha. It's ok. I said. Just a friendly thing, right? I winked. He hid under his blanket.

Charlie's pov
I fell asleep quickly and only woke up once in the night. Leo hugging me so I assumed that in my half asleep state, that I was dreaming. He was going too leave and since I was dreaming, I asked him to stay. He came and hugged me until I was asleep again. Wait what?? Realizing that wasn't a dream I went red but fell asleep anyway. When I woke up in the morning
Leondre wasn't there and I didn't move. I saw him out of the corner of my eye pulling cloths out of his dresser. My eyes were mostly closed so it looked like they were closed. I watched as he pulled his shirt off. Woah. He was hot. Then he started pulling his pants down. I wasn't sure I was ready to see that yet. I closed my eyes as tight as I could till my phone went off. I rolled over pretending that I just woke up. I looked at the texts. Morning! Said Leo. Hi Leo! I said. Then I saw what had been sent.
What a cute couple you make.😏
A

nd then there was a picture of... What!? What the fuck?! What? Leo said. Umm... Nothing I said. It was a picture of me and Leo asleep- together?! What? I was cuddling him too... Then Leo grabbed my phone from me. He started laughing. Even though it was for an annoying reason, Leo's laugh sounds like life. Laughing, he said yeah, you were like that when I woke up. Omg! I'm sorry!! Haha! It's ok! He said. It's just friendly, right? He said and winked! I hid. Does that mean that he knows that kissing your friend isn't normal?! I hid. I started crying. I tried too stop it, but I was too confused. Luckily it was silent so No one knew. Leo walked out. I let a quiet sob slip. Then I heard someone coming toward me. So he didn't leave. He took the blanket off me and looked at my face. Oh I'm so sorry Charlie!! He said, grabbing my wrist It wasn't you. It's nothing. I said. What is it? He asked. I'm just confused. I said. Oh. He said.you know last night is really ok, you don't have to feel bad or anything. He said. Plus, even your subconscious mind knew that there was someone hot next to you. He looked mortified with himself and apologized immediately. It's fine. It's true anyway. I said. I wasn't embarrassed though. He blushed. Were we flirting with each other?! Don't think so. Right?

Leo's pov
I literally froze. Why was I flirting with Charlie!? I started to walk.out of the room but looked back at the doorway. The pile of blankets was shaking. Was he crying? My suspicions were confirmed when I heard a tiny cry. Oh. Shit. I. Made. Him. Cry. After a second of mentally killing myself, I ran over and took off the blanket. His eyes definitely have tears. Shit. Oh... I'm so sorry Charlie! I said, holding his wrist, as opposed to his hand. It wasn't you. It's nothing. It was not nothing. What is it? I asked. Hugging his arms and pulling him closer. I'm just confused. He said. You know last night is really ok,you don't have to feel bad or anything. I said. Plus, plus, even your subconscious mind knew that there was got hot next to you. I inwardly face palmed. I sound like an ass hole. Sorry sorry. I'll shut up. Well it's true, anyway. He said. I blushed. He didn't. He didn't like me. No way. I suddenly felt something come over me. I hate when this happens, maybe you guessed, but my past isn't the best for my mental health. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom. I said. Ok. He said.He looked sad that I was leaving. But this was urgent.
Yo you bambinos! This chapter is shit! I'll try to do better. Thank you, vote and follow!
Word count: 1380