Chapter 3-The Hogwart's Express

Two days later.....

There was a knock on my bedroom door. It was my mum.... she's a muggle along with my dad. She came in and tapped my shoulder.

"Kyra, Kyra. There's someone here to see you," she said. I grunted. I was too tired for guests.

Suddenly someone jumped on my bed and started shaking me vigorously. I smiled. It was Draco.

"KYRA! WAKE UP! IT'S THE FIRST OF SEPTEMBER! I ALREADY PACKED YOUR STUFF! WE'VE GOT TWO HOURS UNTIL THE TRAIN LEAVES! DAD SAID HE'D TAKE US! THE CAR'S WAITING OUTSIDE!! HURRY UP!!!"

"Draco, calm down. Let me get dressed and say goodbye to my parents and then we'll go. Oh and thanks for packing. Could you do me a favour and put my stuff in the car?"

And two hours later, I found myself on the Hogwarts Express going to the school of my dreams.

**************************

"Draco, are you sure I'll get into Slytherin? It's just, I heard some boys saying that Muggle-"

"Kyra, those boys were wrong! When have I ever lied to you?" he replied, his grey eyes staring into mine.

"Never, that's why you're my best friend."

Draco and I were in a compartment on our own. I was snuggled up to him and he had his arm around me. I felt comfortable there and I yawned. Draco obviously heard me.

"Kyra, you're tired.... go to sleep and I'll wake you up when we get there," he said with a smile. I nodded and drifted off into a relaxing sleep.......

***********************************************

I woke up and heard two voices. One was Draco's and I didn't recognise the other. I thought the conversation might have been private so I kept my eyes shut.

"What lies have you told her Malfoy?" the unfamiliar voice said.

"I haven't told her any lies, she's my best friend," Draco said defensively.

"You have. I know you have. I saw her playing Quidditch two days ago. She wanted to come and see who we were. But you stopped her because you knew if she came over the hedge, she'd learn the truth about you."

I tried to think back to two days ago. I was playing Quidditch and I saw the Weasleys over the hedge. There was a Weasley in the compartment! I mentally froze.

"I don't know what you're talking about Weasley!" I smiled. Go Draco!!!

"FRED!!! FRED! WHERE ARE YOU?" There was a distant voice calling the Weasley.

"Well," Draco sneered,"Don't you have a clone to go to?"

"You tell George I was here I will make sure she knows the truth!" Fred said and I heard the compartment door slide open. I opened my eyes just in time to see what Fred looked like. He obviously noticed and winked at me.

He was really quite handsome..... "WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING?! HE'S A WEASLEY!" I mentally smacked myself.

"Ah, you're awake Kyra. Change into your robes... we'll be there in ten minutes", Draco said smiling as if nothing had happened.

I got up and walked out to change, trying to clear my mind of Fred Weasley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Hope you like the chapter! What do you think will happen next? Dun Dun Dun! I was wondering if you guys could check out my other books: Living With Demons and the Evacuee Evolution Series? Also if you like them... could you make me covers? I will love you forever!!!!!!!! So anyway, remember to vote and comment.

Also check out the youtubers: Amazing Phil and Dan is not on fire!!!! They are amazing.

I will try to update as soon as possible!!!!!

Thanks for reading this

Yours

LJ1299 xoxo