Chapter Five

Star's POV

I was laying in the bed when I heard the door open. I could smell sweat. "Hi Jacob," I said glancing at him. 

He closed the door. He had something in his hand, but I didn't pay any attention to it. "I brought you a blanket," Jacob said getting in the bed.

"Why?" "Your skin is cold, so I brought you a warm, fuzzy blanket." "Thanks, but I don't need it." "Yes you do, plus you slept so peaceful last night."

Jacob covered me with the blanket. I took my arms out from underneath the blanket. Jacob and I both laid there in the bed. We didn't talk to each other. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't.

"Jacob," I whispered. "Yeah." "I can't sleep," I said sitting up in the bed. Jacob sat up after I uncovered myself. "What's wrong?" he said looking at me.

We looked at each other for a good two minutes. It looked like he was coming closer to me. "Star, I..." Jacob said coming closer to me.

Our lips almost touched, I felt his hand on my leg. I didn't move at all, it felt like I wanted to kiss him. Jacob and I both kissed each other, his lips were like ice cubes. 

He bit my lip and I bit his. He moved my body closer to his. We kissed for a good whole ten minutes. Jacob stopped kissing me and looked in to my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I said. "I gotta go," he said getting off the bed. 

Jacob opened the door and left the room, he paused and came back to look at me. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then he closed the door.

Jacob's POV

I left Star's room and I went to mine. I closed the door and locked it. Your so stupid! Why did you leave her! You've always had a crush on her! Now she's not going to like you anymore! I said in my head.

I face planted on my bed, I thought about Star.

Star's POV

I touched my lips, they were warm with dry blood. Something changed inside of me when I kissed Jacob. I don't know what it was, but it gave me this tingling feeling.

It's been three days. Audrey watched me fight Alex. He moved very fast. I would always trip because of him. Alex let me punch him a couple of times.

The whistle blew. Alex and I stopped fighting. "Nice work you two," Audrey said. "Thank you mother," Alex said. "Thank you," I said. "Dismissed," Audrey said.

Everyone scattered. I went to my room. I glanced over at Jacob's room, his door was still closed. I went in to my room. When I passed my bed, I smelt perfume. 

"What do you want," I said. "Something's different about you." 

I turned around, "What do you mean?" Audrey looked me up and down. She walked towards my bed and sat down.

"Well, for one, your boobs jumped up a size." I looked at my chest then back at Audrey, "So?" Audrey grinned, "Do you like anyone Star?" "No."

Audrey stood up and walked over towards the closet. "You will," she said going in to the closet. 

I sat on the bed. "I know that you and Jacob kissed."

I froze. Did Jacob tell her?!?! Was she spying on us?!? I thought.

Audrey came out of the closet with a light blue dress and pointed to the lamp.

I looked closer at the lamp, there was a camera inside the light bulb. I looked back at Audrey. "Put this dress on."