Chapter Eleven

Star's POV
I woke up to someone yelling 'That's enough!' I sat up so quickly. My heart was going crazy, I was afraid that the Doctor had found us again.

I had gotten out of the bed very slowly. I opened the door very quietly and peeked out. I heard fighting and screaming.

I had to be very careful coming out of the room, I didn't want to make any noise.

As I walked down the stairs someone yelled Jacob's name.

I sped into the kitchen to see Jacob on top of Nathan on the kitchen table.

"Jacob!" I yelled.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and froze. Jacob slowly looked at me with his fist frozen in the air.

"Get. Off. Of. Him. Now." I said walking towards him.

Jacob climbed off of Nathan and the table.

"What the hell Jacob! Nathan has given the wolves a new place to hide from the Doctor. I go and take a nap from all of the running, and I wake up to the sound of you fighting Nathan? Nathan is helping us!" I said pushing Jacob to the floor.

I looked at Nathan, "Are you okay?" I said walking towards him.

My father took Jacob upstairs.

Nathan's eye was bruised up good, a few more punches and it would be swollen shut. His lips were bleeding.

Everyone left me and Nathan alone in the kitchen.

"What started the fight," I said handing Nathan the ice pack.

"He was just staring at me and the next thing I knew, I was on the table," he said putting the ice pack on his eye.

"So, Jacob was the one who started the fight," I said.

"Yes," Nathan said.

It was silent between us for five minutes.

"Have you and Jacob dated before?" Nathan said.

"No, he tries to impress me that's all," I said sitting next to him.

Nathan put the ice pack down on the table.

"I like you Star," he said.

I looked at him and froze.

"I know it's only been a couple of days since we've met, but, there's this feeling I keep getting when I'm not around you."

I stood up, "I have been having dreams about you," I turned around and looked at him, "But not good dreams."

Nathan stood up and grabbed my hand and took me with  him. We walked past the stairs to a door down the hall. He looked to make sure that no one was behind us, and then he took me in the room and closed the door quickly behind me.

The room had a king size bed with burgundy pillow cases and bed sheets.

"This is my room but, it's not what I wanted to show you," Nathan said getting on his knees to look under his bed.

He slid a box from underneath his bed. It was a black box with words on the top.

I walked over to him and sat on the floor next to him. I got a good look at the letters on top of the box.

"That's my last name," I said.

Nathan opened the box, it had three crowns inside it.

"The middle one is your's," he said.

"I'm a princess?" I said standing up to leave the room.

I ran out of the room to catch Steve coming down the stairs with jacob.

I paused to look at Steve.

"I'm a princess?"

Steve looked at Nathan behind me.

"Would you like to hear a story Star?" Steve said going into the living room.

Me, Nathan and Jacob followed him.

"It's time to tell kids a story," Steve said.  

We all sat down on the floor.

Steve told the story of how he met my mother. It was very beautiful and exciting to hear about his adventures on Earth.

STEVE'S POV

"Well, that is how your mother and I met  and had you Star," I said.

"So what happened to your father?" Jacob said.

My smile faded away.

"He didn't return from Earth, my mother said that he died, but I believe that he is still on Earth somewhere."

"Alive?" Alex said.

"I'm hoping that he is," I said looking at my feet.

We were all quiet for a few minutes, and then the power went out.

"It's okay everyone, it's probably the storm or wind," Star said.

Then the lights came back on but Angel wasn't by my side anymore.

I sped to every room and looked outside, she wasn't here anymore.

My heart was racing, I knew something had to of taken her, and I knew exactly who did.

STAR'S POV

I followed Steve into the kitchen, I seen Jacob, Katherine, and Alex getting their stuff ready.

"You guys are going with him," I said.

"Make sure my daughter stays in this house Nathan," Steve said grabbing a bag and leaving the kitchen.

Alex, Katherine and Jacob followed him to the front door.

"She's in great hands your majesty," Nathan said.

"This is only the beginning," Alex said.

I didn't turn to look at them, I just waited for the door to close and then I sped up to my room.