Chapter Seven

Star's POV

I was laying down on Nathan's bed when his mom came in to the room. "Star I think your friend is on the phone," Diana said.

I got out of the bed and walked towards her, she handed me the phone and I took it.

"Katherine?" I said. "Star are you okay?"  "Yes." "We'll be there to get you tomorrow morning." "Okay." Then I didn't hear her voice anymore. 

I looked at Diana and gave her back the phone. Then she left the room.

"You should get some rest Star," Nathan said. "I was falling asleep until your mom came in the room," I said going back to the bed.

"I could use magic to make you sleep." "I don't want to use any magic," I said getting in to the bed. "Can you at least try to sleep and if you can't, I'll be sitting at my desk if you need me," Nathan said sitting down.

I looked at the ceiling for about a minute, then I closed my eyes.

"Star!" Nathan said running. "Turn around Nathan!" I said crying. He didn't say anything he just kept running towards me. "He'll kill you!" I said. Before Nathan got to me an army of skeletons got in his way. I was kinda glad because I didn't want Nathan to stop me from what I was about to do. I didn't want to do this but Adam Royal left me no choice. My right hand started to burn, when I looked at it a flame appeared. "Star! Don't do it!" Nathan yelled, "I don't want to lose you!" I stopped and turned to face Nathan. "Star watch out!" Nathan said. I turned around and threw a fireball.

I sat up so fast. I looked around and realized I was at Nathan's still. I looked at the curtains, there was light coming from the bottom of the curtains.

"You had a bad dream," Zoe said. I turned to look at her, she was standing in the doorway. "Yeah," I said clearing my throat.

"Are you okay?" Zoe said. "Yeah I'm fine." 

Zoe turned to leave. "Oh your friend will be here soon," then she left.

It's already the next day?!?! I thought.

I sat on Nathan's bed and looked at my feet. I'm never going to see Nathan again, I thought. 

"Yeah you will." I looked to see Nathan standing by his bed, he sat down next to me. "You'll see me again," he said. "When?" "When you need me." "But I won't need you." "You will need some help to get rid of that Evil Doctor." 

I didn't say anything. I just looked back down at my feet.

"If you want I can come with you," Nathan said. "I don't think so." 

I looked up to see Jacob standing in the doorway. Katherine walked in, "I told you she would be okay," she said looking at Jacob. Jacob rolled his eyes.

I jumped up and sped in front of Jacob and Katherine and smiled. "Time to go," Jacob said leaving. I rolled my eyes.

"Say good-bye to your friend," Katherine said backing up to leave.

I turned around, Nathan was still sitting on the bed. I walked towards him. He looked up at me.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," I said. Nathan stood up and smiled. "Your welcome."

Nathan gave me a hug, I hugged him back.

"Are you sure that I will see you again?" I said letting go. "Of course you will," Nathan said. 

I turned around and walked out of Nathan's room.

As I walked downstairs, Zoe and Diana were waiting at the bottom for me. "It was so nice to meet you Star," Diana said giving me a hug. "You too," I said. "I'm going to miss you," Zoe said crying. "Don't cry Zoe, you'll see me again," I said going on one knee. "When?" "I'm not sure, but I hope it's soon," I said standing back up. 

I sped out the front door. I looked up at the house, Nathan was on his balcony. I smiled and got in the car.

Nathan's POV

When she left my room, I wanted to run after her and hiss her. My heart was saying 'she is the one just for me' and my head was saying 'are you dumb! You may never see her again.' I walked out on my balcony to that Jacob kid watching me. I can tell that he already hates my guts, but I don't care.

He got in the car when Star sped out the front door. She stopped by the car and turned her head. She smiled and got in the car and left.
My friends car pulled up. The car door opened and closed.
"Who was that?" Emmett said behind me. "A girl," I said. "From the party?" "Yeah, the King and Queen's daughter."

"Your joking right?" I turned around and faced Emmett. "I'm serious Emmett,"I said walking to my desk. "You like her," Emmett said. I looked at him, "Yeah."

Emmett walked over to my bed and sat down, "Tell me about her." 

I sat down at my desk, "Her name is Star. She has blonde hair with light brown streaks, green eyes. She's still training her sides. She's beautiful," I said looking at the floor. "She sounds amazing," Emmett said. "She is amazing." "How did you meet her?" Emmett said. I looked at him and I held back my smile.

Star's POV

When we left Nathan's, Jacob would not shut up. "I don't like him. What if he works for the Doctor..." Jacob said. "Alright let me stop you right there. If Nathan DID work for the Doctor I would have not gone to his house, he would've taken to see the Doctor. So, your wrong about that, plus Nathan's a nice guy he's just like me. Also just because we kissed doesn't mean that I"m yours," I said looking out the window. 

That made him shut up real quick, thank god. "Jacob was mad at me because I let you 'run off' with another guy," Katherine said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, you guys kissed?" Alex said. "I was worried about you Star," Jacob said. "I know that but you're acting like my boyfriend," I said. 

"Wait you guys are dating?!?" Alex said. No one answered Alex.

"Let's just get Star to the Wolf Den," Katherine said. "Wolf Den!!!" Jacob and Alex said. "I agree with Katherine," I said. "What?!" Jacob said. "Like you said Jacob. I have other sides not just my wolf and vampire side." Everyone was quiet after that.