5

I was scolded by mom yesterday, asking why would I be out so early without her consent.

So I decided to make up a story, saying that I just started to exercise and that I'll do it for some time every morning.

She believed it.

Namjoon's brow raised when he saw me entered the café. I smiled happily.

"You must have thought that I wouldn't come today, didn't you?"

He stayed silent, giving no answer.

"One machiato, please." I intentionally made my voice stagey which I regretted immediately after realizing how cringy it sounded.

He proceeded to work without a word. My eyes followed his every move, and I would gulp each and everytime his biceps flexed unintentionally.

I admired his clean look. He's wearing a white button shirt, with the sleeve rolled up to his elbow and a pants, his hair is on a neat slick back. I almost drool.

He went to me, and handed me the coffee. I was lost in awe when I noticed how he looks so surreal in front of me right now.

He snorted putting me back in reality. I handed him my card after accepting the coffee. I absentmindedly drank the coffee, forgetting that it was hot.

I sticked out my tounge after getting burn. I waggled both my hands to ease the hotness, it allerted Namjoon.

He quickly went to me, with both concern and panick in his eyes.

"W-what happened? W-what should I do?" My eyes was watering because of the burnt but it worsened when I saw how Namjoon was cutely panicking. It made it looked like I'm crying.

"I-ice..." I said softly.

He quickly get a bunch of ice cubes on the refrigerator, handing it to me after.

"Thanks..." I said awkwardly with the cube in my mouth.

He shook his head after letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"How could you be so careless..."

I smiled.

"It's because you're in front of me," I reasoned out.

He shook his head again for another time after looking at me intently.

"Don't blame me for your stupidity," He said before walking out, leaving me with yet again another pout except that I have a cube in my mouth.