21

College has never been easy. My schedule is fully loaded by all the works for school. I really had to quit my part time on the coffee shop just so I can fully commit on my studies.

I went out of the school late at night totally dreary. I can't even remember when was the last time I had an eight hours of sleep.

"Oh! Sorry!" Bumping into someone while I was walking. I apologized without looking, I immediately bent down to pick up my stuffs that was now on the cold floor due to the unexpected collision.

"Thank y-" My words were cut off. I looked at the person who I bumped with.

"Namjoon!" I screeched realizing that it was him. He cockily smiled, getting all the stuffs that I was carrying.

"What are you doing here?" I arched a brow.

"Picking up my baby." He answered. Almost choking on my own saliva, my eyes went wide as I unbelievably looked at him.

What the hell? It's only been two weeks since I resigned on the coffee shop and the last time that I saw him. I can still clearly remember how he reacted that day! I didn't even see a hint of sadness and now he's gonna act this way?

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Let's go, it's late." He answered instead. I absentmindedly followed his steps.

He turned his head on me, realizing he had left me puzzled.

I know, the moment I had laid my eyes on him; I was already in heaven. When he smiled on me, I was stricken.. but now something is off with his smile and it's making my heart go wild inside my ribcage.

What the hell is he up to?