15

I immediately looked away after recognizing him. I removed the cold packed on my arms as I stood up. I gulped.

"I-I'm fine. I'll go ahead now." I bowed,walking passed them. I hurriedly walked out of the store only to get stunned when someone held my arms.

I turned my head looking at him.

"What happened?" His eyebrows knit in confusion. He examined the burnt, I awkwardly watched him.

"I'm fine," I whispered. He turned his gaze at me, letting go of my arms. He swallowed probably realizing his action. He placed his hands inside the pocket of his pants.

"I'll take you to the hospital," he ordered. His sturdy voice made me followed.

He started walking. I saw his friends looking at us curiously. I think, that was Jin and Yoongi.

"You could've been more careful." My eyebrow raised.

For your information I was just silently sitting when your friends suddenly shoved the coffee at me!

I almost yelled but instead rolled my eyes in exasperation.

I heard my stomach growl due to hunger. He turned his eyes at me as I looked away feeling ashamed.

He stopped midsteps waiting for me to reach him. I was in front of him when he abruptly dragged me with him.

"H-Hey!" I complained. He has such long legs that I couldn't keep up.

"Speedup lady, if you don't want me to carry you," he menace in a hostile manner. I gulped as I felt my knees trembled.

Man, I think I just want to keep walking slow.