22

Continuesly tapping on my desk, boredom creeping into me. I lost count of time on how many times I have checked my wrist watch.

Ugh! Twenty more minutes!

I spoke in vixation inside my head. Since when did the class has been this long?

"Class dismissed!" My face lighted after finally hearing the magic word. I hurriedly pack my things up, obviously excited to go out.

-

"Hi!" I greeted happily. No sign of boredom on the class, I smiled at Namjoon.

I can't believe he's really here! Since the last time I bumped into him, he will always wait for me to finished my class and he would walk me home. Sometimes when it's not too late yet, he would treat me somewhere.

"Let's go?" I nodded with his remark.

I looked at his hand that was waiting for me to be held of. I gulped realizing I will be able to touch his hand again for another time! I cannot believe my fantasies with him are slowly coming into life.

Talking about life or sometimes even about nonsensical things too. Laughing at our stupid moments. Eating together at wherever we want to. Walking me home. Holding hands...

There are now only two things left on the list that I dreamed with him that isn't happening yet and I don't know if we will ever get to that stage.

"Okay!" I spoke after accepting his hand. Intertwining our fingers and tightening our hands together, I smiled happily.

One thing's for sure. I would enjoy this moment and make the most out of it.

If the last two would come true, I will always treasure it, I will be forever grateful to it.

Namjoon, I don't know where this path is going but I want you to know that I am willing to take the risk... as long as it's you.