20

"Here, let me help you." Namjoon spoke, trying to assist me with the books arrangement.

I am currently sorting the books that was misplaced.

"Thank you." He looked at me, showing his fascinating smile. His cute set of dimple appeared looking more winning.

He bent to get the books that was on the floor before giving it to me.

For almost a month that I have worked here, I must say it was really one hell of a ride. I've enjoyed our little moment every breaks. The time that he would accompany me on my way home. It was different, totally different from on how he used to treat me last year.

-

"Namjoon." I went to his office one afternoon after taking my break. He was busy reading something on his desk when he turned his eyes on me.

"Yes?" His hoarse voice made my knees trembled. I swallowed the lump on my throat that was starting to form.

"I'm leaving.." I spoke with a faint voice. I placed the resignation letter in front of him before looking down. I felt his gaze on me.

"I know." I frozed hearing his answer. I looked at him only to be welcomed by his warm smile. I was dazzled for a moment.

I thought he's going to be sad finding out my decision, but then I realized that maybe I just held my hopes too high for nothing. Why would he care if I leave? I'm just a mere young lady for him.

Someone who's out of his league...Someone who he would never like.