24

"Yes!" I exclaimed happily after hearing his question. He just asked me to be his girlfriend right here, right now in the middle of the dance floor.

He took me to a fancy restaurant, I thought it was too much, but he just shrugged if off. Little did I know that he was going to ask for my answer now.

He hugged me tightly, carrying me and spun us around.

"Thank you, baby." He spoke. I was shock to see a small tears from his eyes. I never thought he would cry for this moment. I must be the luckiest girl alive for finally getting the attention of my long time crush.

The one who always look snobbish and rugged but when he smiles- everything would light.

He putted me down, hugging me for another time. I laughed, hugging him back from the nape.

He looked at me in the eye after seconds, I smiled when his look went down my lips. I saw him licked his lips, I giggled knowing he wants to kiss me.

He turned back his eyes at me. I parted my lips, scooping his face before immediately gliding my lips onto his. It made other people in the dance floor gasped before cheering.

I laughed when I pulled back. He was red as cherry, hearing other people's reaction.

I smiled to myself after hugging him.

The other two on list is now down. I've kissed him and I am finally his girlfriend.

II's time to make a new list. How about a lifetime with him and a big family?