7

I kept thinking why would he be sick, what could be the possible reason? Is it really because of me? Eh I doubt that, I maybe too mischievous sometimes but I can't be the reason for someone to get sick. I am not to that extent.

I sighed looking out of the café, I've literally bug Jimin yesterday but it's the only thing he said.

"He's got fever."

I pout. Okay, you may think it's just a fever but it really bother me.

"You're here again?" I turn my head to see Namjoon standing beside me. My eyes widened.

"Namjoon!" I screech.

I hurriedly stood up.

I had to tiptoed just so I can touch his forehead. I checked his temperature.

He was startled with my action.

"What are you doing?" He asked in confusion.

"Jimin said you got sick. Are you alright?"

He looked at the counter where Jimin is.

"I am fine. I was never sick."

He said shaking his head.

My jaw dropped.

"H-huh? But Jimin said..." I slowly turn my head to look at Jimin who was already making his way out.

"YAH! SHORTIE HOW COULD YOU!?"

I screamed my lungs out. He tricked me! He intentionally did that to make me worried.

He must have known that I wouldn't get enough sleep because of it.

"But if you weren't sick... why were you absent?" I asked turning back my attention to him.

"I was with my girlfriend."

Girlfriend...

I think I just heard something shattered.

Damn, I shouldn't have asked.