↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

╰─────────────────╯

● HER EYES STARED FORWARD AT THE NOW EVIL BEING LURKING IN FRONT OF HER...

The girls small hands twitching ever so slightly while doing so. Though there was nothing there, it felt as if there had been chains tightly wrapped around the girls head. Forcing her to keep her stare with the demon's in front of her.

"You poor child"

His voice sent a roll of shivers through her body. Making her feel as if she had been covered in a thick blanket of snow instead of with the warm blanket that lay over her to keep her arm. Goosebumps decorated her skin feeling the coldness only grow more harsh.

"You were damned by the gods...weren't you?"

'Yes'

She spoke to the male the only way she had known how, through her eyes. He would understand her, he would be the one to save her. The girls body screamed in so many different ways.

Some of which commanding her to get up and ran to her father. The same one that had cursed her existence her whole lifetime. While other parts of her had begged her to sit still with this man. Knowing that he would be her saving grace.

"Your body is dying and your heart is weak"

The male's hand trailed up her arm and to her chest. Not daring to touch the mounds of flesh sitting there, but instead above them. Lightly tapping his finger over the flesh where her heart lay in wait.

"The trauma done to your heart is reflected in your eyes"

The man then took his finger away from her heart. Slowly trailing it up her neck until he reached the corners of her eyes. His finger tapping against it much like he had with her heart, causing her to flinch with every motion.