↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞

╰─────────────────╯

● THE MALE WAS ONLY THERE TO LOOK OVER EVERYTHING...

In doing so he never thought to be the one to come across such a peculiar demon. One that hadn't even tried to attack him despite him about to land a blow on them. His blade cut deep into their arm and yet there was still no rebuttal from the beast.

"What's wrong with you"

That was the first thing that came from his mouth. His blank stare made the girl feel uneasy as she stared back at him with the same look. Trying to figure out just what the male had going on in his head.

"You're a Hashira aren't you, why am I still alive?"

His eyes continued to bore into the demon, still finding it rather strange that she hadn't fought back yet. In fact, she chose to stand there and waited for death to take her.

"Do you wish to die?"

"I do not see a point in living if that's your question"

It wasn't everyday that a demon would act in such a manner. Even those who wanted nothing more than the sweet release of death still fought to some degree. It was instinct to fight for life, even as a demon.

Looking at her attire she didn't have any blood on her either. The only fact that indicated she was a demon were the nails that seemed to be slowly going away. Almost as if she was ready to attack but chose not to.

"Do you want me to spare you? Is this your trick?"

"If you think this is a trick then go ahead with it and kill me. All your doing is stalling either way and I'd rather not stay before master gets back"

Giyu knew exactly what she had meant the moment it came out of her mouth. It was clear that she was talking about the one and only Muzan in which him and Hashira's alike had been trying to take out for so long.