↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

╰─────────────────╯

● HIS EYES BORE INTO THE GIRL, WATCHING HER IN AMUSEMENT...

His fingers twitched in anticipation as he watched her raise the delicate child from the floor. THIS, had been the last living creature to be in her village. All the rest were scattered across the floor in heaps of blood.

Bodies lay on the ground by the dozen, all having the same horrified faces. The last thing they had been forced to see before death wasn't a pleasant one. In fact, they were probably glad to go after witnessing such acts, not that they were blamed for it.

"You are doing well...My little sparrow"

"Thank you,"

The male hummed as he watched her finally chill the small thing. Smashing its body to the ground without it making a single sound before its death. Muzan smiled down at the girl, something he found himself rarely doing now.

She was going to be interesting, that was for sure. And the demon would be a fool not to keep a close watch on her all around the clock. After hearing her speech with her father, he knew she'd be one of his best pawns, devoting herself to him completely.

"[F/n]"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I think your rain of terror is...over, for now"

He spoke, jumping down from the roof he had been sitting on. Not giving the dead bodies he walked both on and in a single glance as he focused on only her. His eyes trained to her figure that had now been beautifully doused in blood.

His hand grabbed her own, his cold fingers gently pressing against her own. The girl would be lying if she said she didn't like this new found attention. Something that no one had ever given to her before. 

Muzan knew exactly what he was doing to her. He smiled lightly at the girl as he slipped one of her various weapons out of her hand. Both demons looking at one another not bothered by the object splashing in the blood below it.