↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐕

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

╰─────────────────╯

● HIS EYES BORE INTO THE SURROUNDINGS...

Trying to focus in on anything other than the familiar [h/c] haired girl. It had been almost 2 months since she had left, and she still had yet to return. It worried him more than anyone else around him.

"I'll definitely be back soon"

"Liar"

He hissed, his nails digging deep into his snow white skin. His teeth were tightly clenched together to keep himself from lashing out onto someone for the eighth time that very day. Even the blood that stained his clothing wasn't enough to calm him down.

"It's okay, Rui"

"No it isn't"

Rui barked, his string tightening against another poor victim before cutting his head clean off. Blood immediately flew to the ground, staining it with the disgustingly familiar red hue. From afar the eyes of his older sister were watching him.

Her being another one of the family members painfully aware of the anger that lay dormant inside of him. She knew he was trying his hardest to keep it all inside but occasionally lashing out. 

'Please come back [F/n]'

She begged, still being able to feel the stinging sensation on her cheek from when Rui had hit her. Though it was true that she and every other member had signed up for this, it was still horrible to live with. But they would do it all for Rui.

The demons had slightly understood why he acted this way. They had followed every order he let out because he saved them. And while she was gone Rui had explained to them, though very vaguely, how she had saved him.

"Why are you watching me, sister?"