↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞

╰─────────────────╯

●HE SET HER DOWN WITH SUCH GENTLENESS AS THE SUN ROSE...

Though it was just barely, the girls body was still shaking. Even with the soft feelings of a blanket wrapped around her body she couldn't help but feel freezing. Though it was just another attribute to being a demon.

"Don't worry, the sun cannot reach you in here"

"Thank you Tomioka"

"Giyuu"

The demon paused for a moment and looked up at him, a bit confused as to what he just told her. But soon realized that he was giving her his first name. Her eyes softened a bit after she realized it, letting the smallest smile grace her face.

"Giyuu...I can speak of my past if you wish"

This time the male didn't speak knowing he had the eyes of the demoness on him. Instead he nodded sitting down across from her. His hand outstretched with an object in his hand which the girl quickly realized to be a cup.

Looking inside before taking it, she noticed the dark liquid inside of it. Along with the smell she was quickly able to make out that it was tea. Such drink would no doubt calm her down while she talked.

"I was born to a...bad family. My mother was known as a 'whore' and slept with man after man for her own gain. But she soon became pregnant with me and stayed with my father"

They were just getting into her life and Giyuu had already felt a pull on his emotions. Just the beginning of the story made him believe that something bad was going to happen to her. Either as she began to grow up or in the process of it.

"My dad was never fond of me, no one was really. People in the town new me as the 'whores child' and therefore I was shunned out. I was very neglected by my father. But he got worse when my mother up and left, no doubt going back to her old ways now that I was out of her and my fathers problem"