↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈

NOTE:

NOTE:

What Rui will say/do are different because Muzan isn't the one changing him.

╭─────────────────╮

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡

╰─────────────────╯

"A...demon"

Those had been the first words that came from the boy's mouth. His head spiraling in order to try and make sense of everything that had been happening. Since the first meeting of her he knew that there was something different about her, but to this extent was something rather shocking.

"The man I serve has allowed me to find people who will serve under him, with me."

She explained, now sitting on her knees beside the male. Having to force ably push him down time and time again when he wanted to get up. Almost as if she could feel the pain that he had felt when he had tried to get up.

[F/n] didn't want to see the poor boy hurting anymore. Regardless of the beast she was now she still felt compassion and emotions. And seeing him suffer was something that she felt as if she couldn't stand. Each time she would see a flinch in the male while they spoke her own body would seem to flinch in return.

"What's his name?"

"I cannot tell you. That is part of the oath you must swear to him. His name is like a deadly poison to your body, if his name comes through your lips even as a simple whisper you will pay the price"

Rui didn't like to hear something like that. Knowing that a simple name would be enough to send him to his deathbed that he was now trying to get away from. The though of him being killed without a chance to beg for forgiveness sent waves of horror through him.

"But...it isn't hard to do. His name isn't something that needs to come out of your mouth. If speaking to him you simply address him how you're meant to. And other than that there's no need to even speak about him"

As the demon continued to speak, the boy felt himself get lost in his own world. Sure, the thought of dying for simply saying a name had scared him more than he would ever speak about. But the thought of leaving behind the same thing that had tormented his life since the beginning was too sweet to pass up.