↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐕

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

╰─────────────────╯

●HE REFUSED TO MOVE FROM HIS SPOT...

"Please, please let me go!"

The young boys cries were doing nothing to help him. His mind not being aware that the demon in front of him no longer cared for chat from a mere human. Even if he kept him alive it was only to try and focus on something else.

His head felt like it was splitting in two. Worrying and thinking about the demon who still hadn't returned to him after so long. The tears that feel before were no longer there, his eyes too dry to cry anymore.

"She had a pretty voice..."

Rui's voice was raspy and low, his eyes not bothering to look at the male that was still strung up in front of him. His strings being pulled as the male tried to escape much like a fly in a spiders web.

"But she isn't here right now...do you know where she is?"

"Yes, j-just let me go"

His words were lies, only trying to gain favor over the demon for his life. But even so saying that he knew where she was like setting off a bomb to Rui. Without wasting a moment the demon was not even an inch away from the male.

The boy was able to feel the coldness of the demon from where he stood. His eyes wide and full of killing intent as he stared him down.

"You know where she is?"

"Y-Ye-"

"Where."

The human began to choke as a string was wrapped around his neck. Choking him as it also began to press deeper into his skin. The familiar red liquid began to pool out and down his neck. But the demon was still waiting for a reply from the male even so.