𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Annie
i look up at the Tv and see him. he was at an interview. "So asher! are you in a relationship right now?" the interviewer asked. "yes! her name is Peyton and i can definitely say i wish i met her sooner." he says smiling. my heart broke. my sight started to get blurred by tears. i ran outside and sat down on the curb by the diner. i start taking deep breaths. i feel someone next to me and i turn to see Jayden. "annie are you okay?" she asks me. "yea i'm fine." i say. "i just needed air." i say and get up. i walk back in and finish my job. after i got done it was 6:30 pm. i get home and get a call from kenzie. i answer it. "hello?" i say into the phone. "Get dressed! we're going out to a club! i'll be there to get you in 15" she says and hangs up. i quickly start getting ready. i was finally ready 20 minutes later. i go downstairs and see kenzie on my couch. "let's go girl!" she says and we go to the club. we get there and go to the bar. we get there and see one of our friends brynn. "Brynn!" i say and hug her. "Hey ann's!" she greets me back. all three of us order a drink. after about 6 drinks we decided to take a picture and post it on insta.

annieleblanc

liked by asherangel,Kenzie, and 456 others

Kenzie we're hot af
Brynn we're smoking hot
Zane my baby is sexy.
asherangel damn ann's
         view 103 comments

annie
"girls!" i say. they stop dancing and look at me. "look what asher commented on my post." i say. they grab their phones and look. "why did he comment that?" brynn asks. "he really had the audacity to do that!? i think the hell not!" kenzie Yells. "he hurts you and then comes and comments on your posts about how hot you look!? no! he is not going to do that!" kenzie yells. "well there's nothing we can do." i say. "let's just have fun!" i say and they nod. about 2 hours in the party i find myself drinking alone at the bar. someone then sits next to me. "Long time no see." the voice said. i immediately knew that voice but i didn't want to. i slowly look up at him.

god this story sucks.