𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Annie
I wake up and go downstairs. I see Asher making breakfast and Hayley on her phone at the table. "Hey hay!" I say. "Hey Ann's." She says back but then goes back to her phone. "Oh Annie! About homeschooling. Can I please homeschool until you know." She says. "Yes hay" I say and she smiles giving me hug and running back upstairs. I go behind Asher. "BOO" I yell. Asher screamed like a girl. I started dying of laughter. "You scream like a girl." I say. "Your mean!" he says pouting. "I love you." I say. "I love you to." Says and kisses me. He goes back to what he's doing and I go upstairs to check on Hayley. "Hey Hayley." I say. "Hey Annie. Can I go to a party tonight?" She asks. "No. Your pregnant anyway." I say. "So!? I'm not keeping it!" She yells. "Yes you are!" I yell. "You got pregnant with ashers kid but instead of finding him to tell him you got an abortion!" She yells. "Yea and I regret-" I was cut off by a voice. "Wait what?" I hear Asher's voice say. "Asher. It's not-" I start.

"You got an abortion! You technically killed our baby!" He says. "I can't believe you."

"Asher it's not like that!" I say starting to cry. "Please."

"You really are a horrible person." He tells me and walks away and out the door.

"I didn't know that-" Hayley started but I cut her off. "You know what! Go to the fucking party! I don't care anymore! I was trying to help you not turn out like me! So you can have a good future! But idc anymore! Do what you want!" And with that I stormed into my room slamming the door. I slid down the door and put my knees up to my chest and cried. I hear a knock on the door. "Annie I'm sorry!" "Go away Hayley!" I yell. I hear her footsteps fade away.

There's that. Sorry for these short chapters.