𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

annie
it's him. Asher Angel. the one who left me without a trace. i look up into his eyes. "Hey Ann's long it's been a while hasn't it?" he said. "stop. don't call me ann's and act like nothing happened." i say mad. "Annie i'm sorry." he says. "no your not!" i say. "how about we head to my place and i can explain to you what happened." he says. "i can't leave kenzie and Brynn here" i say. "they left you alone so i'm sure they'll be fine." he says and i nod. he tries to grab my hand but i backed it away. we get to his apartment building it's the same one i'm in. we get to his apartment and go in. "No I actually live 2 doors down" i tell him and he nods. we sit on the couch. "Go. start explaining." I say. "Okay so I left because I thought I wasn't good enough for you" he tells me. "You could've at least wrote a note or something! Instead you left me without a goodbye! No note! No text! No nothing! You just left leaving me to think I did something wrong!" I say tears threatening to come out my eyes. "Annie I'm so sorry. I never meant to do that. I'm sorry." He says. "Asher. You broke me. I don't even know if I can trust you anymore. Or anyone." I say. "Ann's- I mean Annie. I love you! I didn't want to hurt you and cut you out of my life like i did. I'm sorry." He says. "I can't forgive you Asher. I'm sorry" I say. I see a tear drop out of his eye and so did mine. (This happened to me and my boy ex best friend. We kinda sorta had a thing before until he just cut me off and crap. But we're getting back to friends now :)) "Annie I love you so much. Your perfect and amazing." He tells me. "Ash-" I get cut off by lips on mine. Me and Asher sit there kissing. Our lips moving in sync. As he was unzipping the back of my dress there was a knock at the door. We pull away and he zips my dress back up and he gets up to open the door. I see a beautiful girl with blackish brownish short hair and brown eyes. Her and Asher kissed for 3 seconds and pulled away. "Hey baby" The girl said coming in. "Who's this?" The girl asks. "Oh! Uhh. Peyton this Annie an old friend and Annie this is Peyton...my girlfriend." Asher says. "Oh well nice to meet you. I should probably get going now." I say getting up. "Oh well bye!" She says all sassy. I walk out. I get to my apartment and go in. I slide down the door and start to cry. All the memories flooding back and seeing him with her hurt. No wonder he left me for her. She's beautiful and perfect. I'm ugly and have tattoos everywhere. I cheat on my boyfriend just about every night. I'm so messed up.

There's that chapter. Also I'm not gonna post tomorrow because I'll be prewriting the other chapters!

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗(𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें