𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Annie
I wake up and see Asher next to me. I smile and get out of bed. I go downstairs to see Hayley on her phone. "Hayley talk to mom." I say. "Why? She kicked me out." "And I'm sure she regrets it." "No she doesn't so please go away and leave me alone! You can be so annoying. I wish I was an only child and you were never born!" She says and stomps up the steps. I feel a tear fall. I go upstairs and see Asher still asleep. I go into my bathroom and lock the door. I sit on the floor and put my knees up to my chest and cry. I really wanna die. There are not many people who care at all now that I think about it. I really have no one. Maybe I should kill myself. Just as that thought came to mind I hear a bang on the door. "Annie! You in there?" I hear Asher's voice say. "Yea I'll be out in a minute!" I say. I clean my face off and walk out. "Are you Okay." He asks me. "Yea. Don't worry about me. I'm fine." I say forcing a smile. "Im gonna make some pancakes want some?" Asher asks me. "No but thank you." I say. He nods and walks out. I lay down in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I hear Hayley come in my room. "Hey Annie. I'm moving in with coco and her parents so bye." She says. "Bye. Love you. Be careful!" I yell. I see her roll her eyes. "Yea whatever. Your so annoying" she says and goes downstairs. She really doesn't love me and I was gonna help her. Around 15 minutes later I hear my name being yelled. "Annie!" It's Ashers voice. I go downstairs. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. "Uhh sure" I smile.

We sit on the couch and turn a scary movie on. We start watching it. I kept cuddling into his chest. "I love you." He says. "I love you to" I say.

"Annie will you officially be my girlfriend? Please?" He asks me.

"Of course" I smile.

We kiss and it leads to a make out.

The next morning I wake up on the couch naked next to Asher. I get up and put my clothes on that was scattered around the room. I realize we slept all day.

The rest of that day we just watched movies and ate and cuddled. I was getting signs of being pregnant but I'm not gonna tell Asher.

There's that.