𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

Annie
Around an hour later I hear a loud knock. I open the door to see Hayley,Asher,and Zane. They all walk in. "You slept with this guy!?" Zane yelled in my face. "You we're dating this guy!?" Asher also yells. "Annie mom Hates me!" Hayley says crying. "First off boys hang on a second my little sister is more important. Hayley mom doesn't hate you." I say. "Yes she does! She kicked me out and yelled at me for being a stupid irresponsible teenager and that she thought I'd turn out better then you and she said i quote "Don't do what your little bitch of a sister Annie did!" And I don't know what to do! Annie please help me." Hayley says really fast crying her eyes out. "Okay boys wait in there living room. Hayley kitchen." Me and Hayley walk in the kitchen. "Okay. Mom won't be mad you forever so what your gonna do is stay here. Stay in school. You are gonna get a part time job and you will not do what I did. You will love and take care of this baby. Okay!" I say. "Okay" she nods. I hug her. "Everything will be okay." I tell her. "Go to the guest room and get some rest." She nods and walks away. I go to where the boys are. "So you really slept with this dude!" Zane yells. "Yes. Calm down Zane." I say. He gets up. "No I won't calm down. You are such a whore!" He yells in my face. "Dude back off her! She's not a whore!" Asher steps in. "Yes she is! I should know anyways! You left her so you know nothing about her!" Zane yells. "That was a long time ago and non of your business!" Asher gets up in his face. "Do you wanna fight!?" Zane yells. "I could tear you up!" Asher yells about to punch him. "Boys stop!" I yell and they look at me. "Zane I broke up with you now please leave!" I yell getting frustrated. "No you didn't!" He slaps me leaving a huge bruise. The next thing I know Asher charges at Zane. He keeps punching him until Zane is unconscious. "Ash stop!" I yell. He sees what he did and stops. "He hurt you Annie what did you expect me to do?" Asher says. "I don't know." Zane then gets up. "I'm leaving and I won't be back anytime soon." He says and walks out. "Why do you care!? You have a girlfriend!" I slightly yell. "I broke up either her because I love you Annie." He tells me. "Ash-" I start. "I know you don't love me anymore but I'll wait for you Annie. I let you go once I'm not doing it again." He says staring in my eyes. "I love you" I tell him we then kiss. I pull away. "Tomorrow night be ready at 8. We have a date." He says and winks walking out the door.

Sorry for being so inactive