𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Annie
It's 7:30 and I was getting ready for my date. Hayley was at Asher's sisters house for a sleepover with their best friend coco. I hear a knock and open the door to see Hayden. "Hey!" I say. "Ann's my brothers cancer is worse." Hayden says crying. I hug him. "I'm so sorry hay" I say. "Do you have a date? Should I go?" He asks. "No it's fine he won't be here for another 30 minuets. "Okay well I'm gonna go anyways. I have to meet up with Jayden and Armani." I nod and he walks out. An hour later Asher still wasn't here. I get a call from Brynn. "Yo Ann's I just saw you and Asher making out down that alley near your apartment I'm gonna come over to y'all." She says. "That's not me with him" I say. "Oh" she says and hangs up. I start crying. Great. I fell for it. I get up to go to my drug dealers house. I arrive and go in. About 2 hours later I find myself sitting next to my apartment door alcohol bottle in my hand. I look up to see Asher. "Why do you do this?" He asks helping me up. I take my hands away from his. "Stop! Stop acting like you care! I can do things on my own. "Obviously you can't and what are you talking about I don't care?" He asks me. We get in the apartment and shut the door. "Brynn saw you and some girl making out and that's why you never showed to come get me. "Annie I swear that wasn't me! I love u to much to mess this up!" He says. "I came 30 minuets early and saw you and Hayden hugging so I should be mad at you!" He yells. "His brother had cancer Asher! I was being a friend!" I yell back. "Oh. Sorry for jumping to conclusions." He apologizes. "It's fine." I say. He picks me up bridal style and takes me to my room. He lays me down. "I love you ash." I say. "I love you to."he says and kisses me.

I'm officially the worst writer ever