𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

Annie
I wake up with a huge headache and see an ibuprofen and water I take it and then read the note laying next to it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝟹 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛.

I look at the time and see it's 2:50pm. I jump out of bed and run to brush my teeth. I then brush my hair and heap some random outfit. I throw it on and spray perfume on me. I hear a knock and see my clock that read:3:06 I run downstairs and open the door.

"Can we talk?" He asks. "Uhh come in." I say and he walks in we sit on the couch. "Annie. That night. I got upset and went out to get drunk at a bar with one of my buddies. I don't really remember anything but that morning I woke up and there she was. I didn't want to and didn't mean to. I didn't even know who she was so please forgive me. You have to understand where I was coming from." He says. "I forgive you. But I don't think we can be together. It's probably better to be friends. But besides that the whole abortion thing. So I was 17. You had left me with no explanation and I had found out I was pregnant. I was just a kid and I was scared. Having a baby at 17. I knew I couldn't do it so me being the stupid person I am. I got an abortion. I regret more then anything in the world and I have done a lot of bad things but that abortion was on thing I did that I will never ever forgive myself for." Tears were falling down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry for not listening Annie. I understand where you were coming from. But can we try and work on things?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Asher I don't think we'll be good together. We've fought so so much. I just don't want to get hurt and I don't want you getting hurt. I feel like that's gonna happen if we try." I tell him. "Annie we can do this." He says. "I think we should stay friends." I say. "Is there someone else?" He asks me. "What?" "Is there someone else!? Is that why you can't be with me?" He asks."no Asher! I love you so much! You really think I'd have someone else when I'm so crazy in love with you!" I yell. "If you were in love with me you'd wanna be with me!" He says. "Asher! Sometimes you have to let the people you love the most go." I say crying. Out of no where I feel lips on mine. It turned into a heated make out session.

About an hour later I find myself tangled up in bed with Asher. Us both naked. He was playing with me hair.

"Do you still think we should be friends?" He asks. "I don't know. Maybe we should work on it." I say. "Really?" "Really" we kiss. After that we watched movies and fell asleep.

Any story idea for when I end this story? Also opinions on this story?