Chapter four

Annie
I wake up in the morning to a constant knocking at my front door. I roll out of bed with my hair all messy and my dress from last night still on. I open the door to see Zane. My boyfriend. "Hey Zane." I say to him. He immediately hugs me. "Anns where were you!" He asks me worried. "No where. Why do you care? I cheat on you all the time and I'm so ugly! I'm a horrible person!" I say having a tear fall. "Because I love you! We love each other Ann's. That's all that matters!" Zane tells me. "But that's he thing! You love me! I don't love you Zane! I never have. I just didn't wanna be alone. I'm horrible for that but it's true. I'm sorry but we should break up." I say. "Annie no your not breaking up with me!" Zane yells in my face. "Yes I am!" I yell back. He then slaps me. "No your not! Do you understand that you little whore!" He yells in my face. A tear falls and I nod. He then walks out the door leaving it open. Kenzie and Asher pop around the corner and walk in. "What's his problem?" Asher asks. "Nothing and what are you doing here!?" I ask yelling at him. "I came to talk and hang out." He tells me. "I came to get you ready for this party we're going to." Kenzie says. "Oh well I'm not in the mood today Kenzie." I say. "Okay well then let's just drink here." She says. "Kenz I'm not in the mood." I say once again. "Fine then." She says and walks out. "Can we hang?" Asher asks me. "Yea sure." I say back. We sit on the couch. Would you like something to drink?" I ask him. "No thanks." He tells me back. I nod and sit next to him. "So what'd you wanna talk about?" I ask. "I'm sorry for kissing you Annie." He says. "It's fine I liked it anyways. Tho I shouldn't of." I say. "Yea. I have a girlfriend anyways so that was wrong." He says. "Yea tell me about her." I say. "Okay well she can be very needy and clingy but besides that she's really pretty and kinda sorta funny. She's really amazing." He tells me. "She sounds amazing." I say. "Yea She is." He says. He then looks at me. "But your way better and I'm so sorry." He says slightly whispering as our faces were close. "Oh really." I say whispering. "Yea" he says and kisses me roughly. We start to make out. One thing leads to another and ya know. The next morning I wake up on Asher's chest on my couch. I find our clothes scattered around the floor. I pick up my clothes and throw them back on. As soon as I grab my shirt Asher wakes up. "Hey! Goodmorning!" I say to him. "Morning" he says sitting up. "Want anything to eat or drink?" I ask him. "No thank you tho." He says. He gets dressed and walks over to me. "I should probably go. I'd say Peyton is at home." He says. I nod. He kisses me but I pull away. "You say your gonna go back to your girlfriend and then you come up to me and kiss me?" I say. "Sorry.. I- I don't know what I was thinking. I should go. I love you." He says and walks out. "Bye" the door slowly shuts.

There's that.