Chapter 02

I am currently sitting in the dining table. I came here just after my fajr prayers. I'm seriously very sleepy but waiting till Oniza come out of her room. If not for this time, I won't get a chance to speak with her.

I woke up on feeling a hand on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Shameel standing.

"It's getting late man!" He said sitting opposite to me. I checked the time and it was 10 O'clock!

"Aaryan, who made this?" He asked showing the plate in front of me. "It's... delicious!"

"What are you doing here? And where's Oniza?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I came here and the door was open and you were sleeping.  But my eyes landed on this plate!" He pointed at the plate. "Also... there was a note for you."

"Where is it?? And.. and what about work?"

"Why don't you ask one question at a time?"

"Give me answers and not questions!"

We deserve Oscars for tolerating this fellow!

"It's Sunday man." He pushed the plate to me. "Here's the note." He took a paper from his pocket and handed it to me.

Taking it, I opened it. It read,

Mr.Aaryan,
        I don't know the reason why you're here, but I have some shopping to do. Meet you at lunch. Insha'Allah!

                                           Oniza

This girl!

I hardly stayed awake. She could've woken me up!

Dumping one whole pancake in my mouth, I went back to my room. My mind was filled with thoughts about her the whole time. I only wanted to ask her whether she wants to join me for dinner today. Will she come?

That's her wish!

"Aaryan! Aaryan!" Shameel banged the bathroom door.

"Wait yaar, I'm coming!"

"Shall we go shopping?" He asked me as I came out of the bathroom tying my towel around my waist.

"Go, get a girl for that!" I said him.

Like seriously?

"But we should get something for John."

We heard the doorbell ring before I could give him an answer.

"I'll check."
I went and opened the door. It was non other than Rizlan.

"For your kind information, party is not at my place."

"Salams to you too bro!" He pushed me aside and stepped inside. This is how he is. Whatever he does, he won't forget his religion. I meant the salam.

"So, what makes you two come here?" I asked looking at both of them who were seated in front of me.

"I can't stay in my lodge. I thought that you'll want to buy something for John." Replied Shameel.

"Is it his birthday today?" Asked Rizlan. We both shrugged.

"Then why do you want to buy something?" It was directed to Shameel.

"It's a party dude! We've to give something."

"Whatever!" Is all what Rizlan said. I went to the kitchen and brought them some juice from the fridge which I kept to drink when I'm bored.

"My father is also invited." Said Rizlan after drinking the juice.