Chapter 14

She went back to her room after making me sit on the bed and came with a purple coloured long sleeved long frock in her hand.

"I bought this for you.." she said holding the frock to herself.

"What?" I wanted to check myself in the mirror right now. Did I become a girl after the accident?

"I mean I wanted to wear this for you. That day I wore this to tell you something special." She sounded hurt. "But.. but everything went wrong. I prepared a surprise for you and cooked a special dinner to make it more special. I only wanted to..." She sat opposite to me on the bed facing me. "Allah had different plans."

I then remembered her wearing this same frock on the day I got conscious.

"I'm sorry, it's all because of me." I apologized. I did enough wrong to Rizlan and now Oniza... I feel more and more guilty for ruining their lives.

You're a mistake!

May be my parents were right..

"Nothing is because of you, Aaryan. I just told you what happened because you deserve to know it. I'm happier now because you are with me and that is what I wanted." She said smiling but I still could see the hurt in her beautiful eyes.

"Oniza, you still can tell that to me. May be in a special way." I said to bring back the beautiful smile she wore before all these happened and she did smile taking my breath away.

"I only wanted to tell you how much I love you. I don't want to try any special way this time cause I'm scared something else might happen again." A tear escaped her eyes.

What? I did expect it but it was so easy for her to confess. I mean... I thought that girls take time to express their feelings right? Don't they? But then... My girl here is different. She always was different.

"You still can tell that to me wearing this." I said pointing at the dress in her hand. She smiled again but it wasn't beautiful. It was rather painful.

"Won't you reply me for that?" She asked me and another tear escaped her eyes.

I hate seeing her eyes water!

"I will but..."

"You can take your time. I'll prepare breakfast for us." She stood and was about to go but I pulled her back... to me. She almost landed on my lap and she looked at me with her captivating eyes.

"I made you wait for too long but give me time till I walk. I don't mean that I don't love you but I want to tell you that in a more special way. As for now, this will do." I said kissing her scarlet cheek.

She is too cute!

She helped me to stand because I asked her to and took me out of the room. I felt so comfortable but I don't know whether it's either because I came out of my room or because I'm with her. She instructed me to sit till she make breakfast for us. I did as I was told. She then started to make breakfast walking here and there in the kitchen which made her short hair dance in a rhythm. She looked more cuter with her long sleeved extra-big t-shirt and legging.

She's just adorable!!

I think I admired her for too long and it's because I'm loving her a lot. She was able to bring me out of my sorrows for a while. It was only after I said her everything about Rizlan, I felt my heart st ease. It's my time to give her what she deserves. She already has sacrificed a lot for me and loves me a lot but I was blind. It is my turn to give her some time.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when some one shook me.

"You better eat, Mr.Aaryan!" She said placing a plate in front of me and sitting next to me.