Chapter 05

We all were waiting, sitting on the floor till Paras explain us the reason he cried.

"Your father..." He started. "Your father said he'll give money for-for my mother's operation. He... He told that you told him about it. It's... it's a big favor you know?" He cried.

So, Rizlan has said about all of us to Uncle.

The reason why Paras is working here is to collect money for his mother's operation. He's an emotional crap. Out of we five, he is really really sentimental.

Believe me or not, he's a type of person who will thank someone thousand times even if you kill just a mosquito on his hand. But I don't say a wrong about it.

He is also a nerd. Even if he's not, his spectacles make him look like one. And the funniest thing about him is, he always balances his spectacles on his nose. That makes him cute!

Currently he's crying as if someone close to him passed away!

I have no idea where am I trapped.
Play boy John,
Stupid Shameel,
Crying Paras,
Caring Rizlan and
Innocent me!

I am kind of innocent comparing to the people around me okay?

"I really don't know how to thank you, Rizlan. My mother will be very happy. Uncle told me he'll give me a cheque and also told me I can pay him monthly. I have no words to express my gratitude." Said Paras holding Rizlan's hand.

"Are you really crying like a girl?" Asked Shameel. Paras glared at him. "Yeahh, you're really looking like a chick when you cry. Pink cheeks, pink nose, blowing nose and wet..." he couldn't finish as he was punched on the face. Not Paras but John.

"Ouuuch! What was that for?" Asked Shameel holding his cheek and looking into Paras's spectacles for his reflection.

"Are you okay?" That was Paras. That is how he is. John kind of helped him but he's worried about the one who was teasing him. He is too much caring and that is because he has gone through lot of hardships.

"I'm fine! Lemme have a look at myself." Shameel pushed Paras back and made him sit properly to see his reflection in Paras's spectacle. Paras adjusted his spectacle.

"Can you people stop it now and start playing? Isn't that why we came here?" Asked Rizlan.

Finally someone thought of asking!

"Yeahh, shall we? I was waiting." I said standing with the badminton in hand.

Rizlan extended his hand to me and I pulled him up. Then Paras and John too extended their hands. I helped John and Rizlan helped Paras.

"This place is so... goood. It's very comfortable to sit here yaar. I'm not gonna get up." Said Shameel closing his eyes.

This fellow is never gonna act normal!

"Carry your lazy butt and come. If you want to sit, then go back... to your lodge!" Said Rizlan trying to pull him but he failed. We all had to help him.

"Allahhh!" Sighed Shameel stretching his arms in the air. Shaking our heads, we went back to the game.

We all enjoyed the day for maximum and went back to our respective houses, after we were very tired.

I'm starting to love Sundays yaar!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Too many thoughts came to my mind when I stepped inside my house.

Did she ever tell you that she love you??

Did she tell that she doesn't love you??