::5::

Rosie and Marty separating was not a good idea. It was probably the opposite of a good idea, but neither of them would mention that to the other.

As Marty chased his dad around town, he saw his bike. Looking around for a youthful George McFly, he looked up. His father was laying on his stomach on a branch, with binoculars. He followed his line of sight to a girl's window. There, he saw a woman changing.

As Rosie was following directions to Doc Brown's house, she accidentally stumbled into a boy, about her age,

"Oh my god I'm so sorr-," Rosie said, but stopped when she made eye contact with him. Rosie's heart stopped as she came face to face with Robert Louis.

"Sorry 'bout that sweetheart," he said in a calm voice, that Rosie remembered all to well. She blinked rapidly to try to hold her tears back. "You okay there? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Oh uh... yeah I'm fine. It's just... been a long day," Rosie said. "I'm Rosie. Rosie Wilson." She lied.

"Well I'm Robert Louis. Everyone calls me Robby though. That's my girlfriend Nancy," he said, pointing a girl. She was wearing a black shirt tucked into a pair of polka dot black and white pants, with her hair up in victory curls. A very modern look. She turned her head from where she was sitting and looked at him. She stood up and walked over.

"Hey baby," she greeted him, then looked at Rosie. "Hi there! I'm Nancy."

"Rosie," she replied, and shook her hand. When their hands connected, Rosie have a nostalgic smile at the contact. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm new in town."

"Well you just keep an eye out for us okay," Robby said. She nodded and waved goodbye. Once she was out of their line of sight, she ran into a store and into their restroom. She rapidly tried to calm herself down, talking to herself.

"Those were my parents. My dead parents. What the hell is happening? How is this happening?" She panicked.

She desperately needed Marty. She eventually found Doc's place, and sat in a tree, waiting for him to show up.

Marty's situation wasn't going much better. He always knew how his parents met. George fell out of a tree 'bird watching' and his mom's family took him in. That story was about to change. For the better of course. But he would need to live through it in order to understand that.

"He's a peeping Tom," Marty said to himself, but something about it truly seemed fitting. He'd never mentioned bird watching before. He then noticed George trying to shimmy up the branch, as if he needed a better look. 'Can't he see enough' Marty thought. The leaves ruffled as George fell out of the tree and into the oncoming traffic. "Dad!" Marty exclaimed as he ran and pushed him out of the way. Marty was then, hit by a car, and everything went black.

Marty woke up, assuming that it had all been a dream. "Mom," he said.

"There there now. Just relax," a familiar and calming voice said. Marty felt a cold washcloth on his head and he turned slightly, feeling better at the touch. "You've been asleep for almost nine hours now."

   "I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamed that Rosie and I went back in time. It was terrible." He informed the younger version of his mother.

   "Well, you're safe and sound now," she said. "Back in good ol' 1955."

   Marty's eyes opened wide. "1955?" The lights turned on and he saw his mother as he had never seen her. Youthful, thin, and not aged with stress from three kids. "You're my mo- you're my mo-," he tried to choke out.