::10::

"Lorraine?" George said, already questioning his motives. Rosie crossed her fingers under the table.

   'Please please please,' she thought.

   "My density has brought me to you," he said confidently.

   "What?" Lorraine asked. Rosie mentally facepalmed. They had tried so hard.

   "Oh. What I meant to say was-," George tried again, before being interrupted.

"Wait a minute. Don't I know you from somewhere?" Lorraine asked. Rosie inertly groaned. This was going from bad to worse.

"Yes. Yes," George said. Rosie looked to see Marty walking across the walkway to a stool, where he then down, letting go of his soda. "I'm George. George McFly. I'm your density. I mean-your destiny."

"Oh," Lorraine said. Rosie suddenly had a little hope. But before it could go any farther, everyone was aware of Biff and his goons.

"Hey McFly!" Biff called out, and George noticeably flinched at the sound. He and Marty both turned around.

"Oh gee," Marty said, turning around again. George did the same.

"I thought I told you never to come in here," Biff yelled. George looked down at Lorraine, then turned to face Biff Tannen. "Well is gonna cost you. How much money you got on you?" Biff started to walk towards him, boots hitting the floor loudly.

   "Well how much do you want, Biff?" George asked nervously. Biff tried to cross paths with Marty, but Marty stuck his foot out behind him, causing him to trip. Biff fell onto the floor with a loud thud as Marty stood up. Rosie looked at the two, and noticed the height difference. Rosie was two and a half Inched shorter than Marty. She would know, as she had made him stand back to back on many occasions. She knew that the height difference between Marty and Biff could be a big deal in a fight, and didn't want to see the violence escalate further.

   "Alright punk," Biff said threateningly. "Now I'm gonna-."

  "Whoa, whoa, Biff. What's that?" Marty asked, pointing behind Biff. The taller of the two turned his head, and Marty threw a punch at his face. It connected and Biff flew into the table behind him. Lorraine stood up behind George and set her arm on his chest. George looked down in shock, but didn't mind. Marty knew he was in trouble when Biff stood back up. He tried to run out, hitting one of the goons on his way out. This caused a domino effect, and all three boys fell to the floor. Robby raised his soda in their direction, causing his friends to laugh.

   "That's Calvin Klein. Oh my god, he's a dream," Lorraine said, and Rosie looked between her and the door, before deciding to try to leave the cafe, but had a hard time doing so because of the crowd. Marty continued to run outside, and stopped a kid riding a scooter.

   "Whoa! Kid! Kid, stop! Stop stop stop," Marty exclaimed, running out of breath. He picked the kid up from the scooter as the child protested. Marty snapped the scooter so it was now a skateboard, which was something he was much more comfortable using.

   "Hey!" The kid and his friend fought.

   "I'll get it back to you all right?" Marty replied. He looked behind him to see the boys he was trying to lose we're heading his way.

   "There he is!" One yelled. Marty hopped on the board and began the chase. "Wow look at him go."  "Get him!" Marty gave another kick with his worn converse and dodged a lady walking. He titled the board slightly back and the sidewalk sparked as he caught onto the back of a car. He missed the posse by a nanosecond. He smiled when he saw them pushing each other over to try to get him. He waved at the crowd that had appeared, and saw Rosie cheering him on. He suddenly, felt much more motivated.

   "He's an absolute dream," Lorraine said.

   'He sure is,' Rosie thought. Biff and his friends loaded up in their car and drove across the well kept grass in order to reach Marty. Marty felt the car against his calves and grabbed on tightly to the car, pulling himself slightly to the side. He saw a car door in front of him open, and he screamed as he turned a corner. He jumped over a bush and crashed into a couple carrying papers, causing them to fly everywhere. Normally, he would stop to help them, but now wasn't the time. Out of his peripheral vision, he saw the black car coming his way. He skillfully turned around, grabbing onto the front of the car. The boys inside started throwing stuff at him, trying to get him to let go. Marty turned around and saw a truck filled to the top with manure, and knew what he had to do. He climbed up the car, and slid the skateboard under, stepping over the windshield and the seats in order to reach the end. He jumped back onto the skateboard and stopped, watching as the distracted teenagers crashed into the truck, manure piling up on them. The people of the town ran to see if everyone was okay. Marty saw the boy who he had taken the board from, and popped it up with his feet, catching it in his hand. He walked it over to him and handed it over.

   "Thanks a lot kid," he said, patting his neck.

   "I'm gonna get that son of a bitch," Biff said.

   Questions were being asked by all of the students and members of a Hill Valley. "Where does he come from?" "Where does he live?"

   "I don't know," Lorraine said, "but I'm gonna find out." Rosie ran over to where Marty was, and he picked her up in a hug, and set her down. They performed their handshake, which consisted of a two handed high-five, a buttbump, and then Marty twirling Rosie.

   "Glad you didn't get run over dumbass," she said. He laughed lightly.

   "Yeah I'm pretty glad too," he replied. He threw his arm over her shoulders and they started their walk to Doc's house.