::18::

Marty lay on the floor in almost complete shock. "Mom! Dad!" He exclaimed.

   "Wh-Did you hit your head?" George asked.

   "Marty are you alright?"

   "You guys-you guys look great! Mom, you look so thin!" He said. What was happening.

   "Why, thank you Marty. George," she said, in reaction to George hitting her behind. "Good morning sleepyhead," she said, kissing his cheek, which now had a whole new meaning to Marty.

   "Marty I almost forgot," Linda said. "Your friend Rosie called. Said she had big news and that she was coming over to tell you."

   "Oh I've always liked Rosie. Such a sweet girl," Lorraine said. Marty nodded along.

   "Any news on the car? It was completely wrecked," Marty said. His family immediately began to freak out, asking when that had happened. He opened the back door to reveal the one and only Biff Tannen cleaning their car. He wondered if Rosie was going through similar emotions and changes.

   "See," George said as if it was nothing. "There's Biff out their waxing it right now."

   "What?" Marty whispered quietly to himself.

   "Biff, I want to make sure that we get two coats of wax this time, not just one," George ordered.

   "I'm just finishing up the second coat now," he replied. Marty's face was truly priceless at this moment.

   "Now Biff, don't con me," George said. Biff left the car's side and ran towards George.

   "I'm sorry Mr. McFly," he said with his hands up. "I meant I was just starting on the second coat."

   "Ah Biff. What a character," George said closing the door, but Marty caught it, peaking out and staring. "I've had to stay on top of Biff ever since high school. Although, if it wasn't for him-."

   "We never would have fallen in love," Lorraine said, walking to his side and sitting down on the arm of the chair.

   "That's right."

   Biff suddenly ran in carrying a box saying something about a new book. They opened it to reveal a book entitled A Match Made in Space' by George McFly. Biff then handed Marty a pair of keys.

   "Keys?" Marty asked, taking them in his hand. He opened the garage to reveal the 4X4 he had dreamed of.

   "Hey," Rosie said, walking into the garage. Marty turned around and smiled at her.

   "Rosie! Oh aren't you a sight for sore eyes," Marty said, walking towards her and grabbing her shoulders. "It wasn't a dream. We travelled back in time."

   "Marty they're alive," Rosie said, and Marty stopped in his tracks.

   "Your parents?" He asked, and she nodded, smiling widely. He bent down and hugged her waist, picking her up slightly. "That's amazing princess."

   "Apparently they love you. I mentioned coming over here and they basically pushed me out the door," she said with a light laugh. He set her down and they looked in the window, seeing Lorraine and George hugging and watching them, then walking away. "Are you okay?"

   "Oh yeah. Everything is great," he said. Rosie looked down, then took his hands in hers, dangling them.

   "Marty. The other day, when you said you had a girl..." Rosie started, embarrassed that she was bringing it up. Marty, however. wouldn't let her finish.

   "Emma Rose Louis you are the only girl for me," he said, and he set one of his hands on her face, leaning in and kissing her. She stood on her toes and wrapped her other arm around his neck. Suddenly, there was an explosion beside them. They let go and shot apart, seeing the DeLorean pulling up beside them. The tires screeched loudly as the car rammed through his trash cans. The two walked towards the car and saw Doc step out of the car wearing futuristic clothes.

   "Marty! Rosie! You have to come back with me!" Doc exclaimed.

   "Where?" Marty asked, generally confused.

   "Back to the Future," Doc said, as if it was obvious. Doc pulled trash out of a bin and began to pour it into an object attached to the car.

   "Wait a minute, what are you doing Doc?" Rosie asked.

   "I need fuel," he said. "Go ahead. Quick. Get in the car."

   "No no no Doc. We're done with this time traveling business," Marty said.

   "Doc we can't mess anything else up. Things are finally perfect," Rosie said.

   "This concerns the both of you," Doc said quickly.

   "What are you talking about? What happens to us in the future?" Marty asked.

   "Do we become assholes or something?" Rosie asked.

   "No, no, no, kids. Both you and Rosie turn out fine. It's your kids I'm worried about. Something had gotta be done about your kids."

   The two gave each other a strange look. Kids? The three sat in the car, ready for takeoff.

   "Hey Doc, we better back up. We don't have enough road for 88," Marty said, holding onto Rosie tightly.

   "Roads, where we're going we don't need roads." And just like that, they were off to their next adventure.

To be continued