3

After the girls helped me bring my stuff to my room, it was time to check out the dresses. Yoohyeon and Minji were all too excited to lead us into the parlor of the guest house which had been set up as a changing room. Yoohyeon's family had hired an interior designer to spruce up the place and make it look like one of those bridal boutiques you find in small towns. If I didn't hate this entire situation so much, I might have been impressed. There was a separate room for everyone to get dressed, complete with a vanity that had plentiful mirror space. At least I would be able to admire how good I looked on the outside, no matter how crummy I felt on the inside. Minji always mocked me for my addiction to mirrors. What can I say? I know I'm hot.

"Alright, everybody, I'll go grab your dresses. I worked really hard to choose things that would suit everybody's body type and skin tone. They're all pink, of course, so I hope you're all ready to look like a bunch of beautiful princesses! Remember, the tailor will come tomorrow to make the final alterations. I got everyone's sizes, but sometimes things have to be adjusted to get the perfect fit. I can't wait to see how gorgeous you'll all look," Minji sighed dreamily as she waltzed off to retrieve our outfits.

Trying on dresses is supposed to be fun, but it's hard to enjoy yourself when you're being fitted for a bridesmaid's dress at your crush's wedding. At least Minji was the one to pick everything out. She had always had exquisite taste in clothes, even though she would look good in a burlap sack. During the tour of the guest house, Minji had joked about Yoohyeon's questionable fashion sense, which had prompted a gag-worthy play fight between the engaged couple. Yoohyeon had pouted and whined like a child while Minji pinched her cheeks and cooed at her about how she had many positive qualities that redeemed her from her terrible taste in clothes. I was getting tired of having to resist the urge to vomit at the two of them.

Minji quickly returned holding a stack of garment bags and handed out each dress to the girl it belonged to. She and Yoohyeon took a seat in the parlor, urging us all to try them on. With that, the five of us were banished to the changing room, despite most of us being practically strangers. As a dancer, I was used to being around people in various states of dress, so I didn't care much. Yoobin, Handong, and Gahyeon, on the other hand, seemed a bit hesitant as they followed me into the dressing room. Siyeon was apathetic to the entire ordeal, and trailed in behind everyone with the same mopey expression.

"Well, uh, I'm gonna go change in the corner here," Yoobin muttered, shrinking away to where she would be least visible.

Gahyeon and Handong had also found spots that were more discrete. I shrugged and went for it, not caring that I was in the center of the room. Like I said, I was used to changing in all kinds of situations. Plus, if you got it, why not flaunt it a little? The other girls seemed either impressed or embarrassed by my confidence, and averted their eyes when my clothes came flying off. There was only one person whose gaze still seemed to be on me. I caught Siyeon checking me out from my peripheral. She had some nerve, acting like a pessimistic brat while undressing the bride's best friend with her eyes. I mean, I was half undressed already, but she was taking it to the next level. I suppose it was somewhat flattering. After all, I was a dancer for years, and I am still in good enough shape to teach. I knew that my stomach was toned, and my ass was nothing to sneeze at either. If she was gonna keep eyeing me, I decided to give Siyeon a little show. Maybe that would cheer her up and get her to stop being such a pain. I bent down to examine my dress, giving her a full view of my backside. While picking up my outfit, I made sure to rise as slowly and seductively as possible. I could feel Siyeon's breath hitch as each vertebrae in my body inched up. I waited as long as possible to put the dress on, making sure to wiggle my hips and accentuate my chest as I got into it. I could see Siyeon biting her lip, her eyes eating up the sight.

"Siyeon, aren't you going to get dressed? Minji and Yoohyeon are gonna get impatient if we take too much longer," I called over my shoulder with fake innocence.